Chapter ☆ 4

1 Month Later

|Vanessa|

I'm love Michael. I've loved him since I was young. I finally got him, he's all mine.

I'm sitting on his lap, tongue kissing him. Suddenly, the door flew open. I pulled away from Michael and turned to see who was in my house.

"Nessa, you can choke him with you tongue later. I need to talk to you."

"I'll be back, baby." I pecked Michael's soft, plump lips one last time before following Laurielle up the stairs and into my bedroom.

"So what's up?"

"I prayed to God for a sign about my boyfriend, and I think I got it."

|Laurielle|

-Flashback-

Brittany told me I should come out the closet and we ended up in a big argument. I'm going back to her house to apologize because I feel bad about how I reacted.

I pulled in her driveway and used the spare key to open the door. I went to her room, but stopped myself.

I peeped to see her, naked on top of some bitch. I busted in the room, scaring them both.

I pulled Brittany off of her and started beating the shit out of her. I didn't even stop when I saw blood. The other girl was in the corner screaming with a sheet wrapped around her naked body.

I got off Brittany to see she was unconscious. I walked up to the girl and grabbed my gun.

"Did you know that the unconscious girl on the floor is my girlfriend?"

She didn't respond.

"Answer the fucking question before I shot you 3 times in your face!" I exclaimed.

"Yes!" She cried out.

I punched her one time in her face and walked out.

I went to Chris' house. He opened the door, shirtless.

"What's wrong?"

I explained to him my problem.

"Well, if he's stupid enough to cheat on you then he's not a real man." I used boyfriend because no one knows.

"Thanks, Chris." I smiled as he caressed my cheek.

I looked deep into his eyes, they were beautiful. Slowly, we both leaned in until our lips were touching.

I pulled away. "Uh.. I have to go." I said really fast and left.

-End Of Flashback-

"So now, I'm here."

"Well, I think you should say, "fuck my boyfriend, I'm moving on to better things," that's what I would say."

"Okay, thank you!" I hugged her tightly, smelling her sweet perfume. She smelled so beautiful.

I brought myself back to reality. I went downstairs to see Michael and Chris playing a game.

"You fucking cheater!" Michael yelled.

"Man, I ain't cheat. Yo' ass just can't play." Chris laughed.

"Chris, can I talk to you?"

"Yeah." He got up and we walked outside together.

"Abou-" I stood on my tiptoes on kissed him, cutting him off.

After a couple minutes, we both pulled away and looked into each others eyes.

~~~

"Hello?" I answered groggily. Somebody calling me at 4 in the morning.

"L, did you forget you gotta work?"

"Shit, my bad. I'm coming now."

"Hurry up. I got a job for you." Shawn hung up in my face.

When I got there, he showed me a pictured of a girl. She looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Why am I lookin' at her?" I asked impatiently. I don't want to be here, I want to be in my bed.

"Some guy been sendin' me death threats. I want to show him I'm not the one to be fuckin' with. This his daughter. Kidnap her."

"What?! Why can't you send Jerry, he the one who be kidnapping and shit. I just sell, and if I have to, kill. I don't wanna kidnap no damn body!"

"Look, I don't want Jerry to do it, I want you to. Do want I say or I will fuckin' blow your brains out. You might be like family to me, but I will kill you if I have to." He snapped.

"Alright. When we doing this?"

"Tomorrow. I got you a warehouse to keep her."

I walked out and went back home. I know I said I would stop if God sent me a sign, but its not that easy.

|Michael "Tyga"|

I was staring at Vanessa as she slept.

"Stop..." Vanessa mumbled in her sleep.

I was confused.

"Stop..." She mumbled again.

I just ignored this time.

"Michael, please stop staring at me."

"Sorry baby, you just so beautiful."

"I know." She smiled and opened her eyes.

"Cocky ass. Tomorrow, when I get back from the studio, be ready, I'm taking you out."

"Okay." She said and we both fell asleep.

~~~

Is Laurielle gonna kidnap her or not?

Will she ever get out the game?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

😘