Three Months on a Plane With My Brother and His Hot Annoying Buddy 15

I had just got out of the shower and I was putting my bra on when the bedroom door opened loudly. I scrambled to put my undies on before the bathroom door swung open. Jake looked angry, distressed and really sad. He stood there staring at me and wondered what was going through his head. And before I knew it he was pulling me in to a warm hug. We stood like that for what seemed like an eternity. "Dude she's half naked let her get dressed." Cole interrupted our tender moment to remind me that I was in my underwear. I giggled and he looked down. "Out! Now!" He kissed the top of my head and lingered, thinking that Cole would leave. He didn't, he stood at glared daggers in to Jake's back. I pushed him out and closed the door behind me.

Once I was dressed I did my hair took a deep breath as I walked out the door. Jake was sitting on the bed waiting for me. "You are never leaving my side again." He mumbled in to my hair. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head in his chest. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that my boyfriend is amazing.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So we spent the next week in London being tourist and shopping and Jake was literally at my side twenty hours of the twenty four of which he spent with Cole. So neither of us were missing out at all and Jake seemed to be having the time of his life. We found a nice park to have a picnic at on our last day before we left for the Caribbean. He bought some sweet wine and strawberries, cheese and biscuits and cake! I like cake. "Have something to tell you." He said nervously as I sipped on my wine.

"I have something to tell you too!" I giggled. Ok, maybe a little tipsy. "Me first!" I insisted taking a big gulp of wine. I shuffled closer to him. "I love you." I whispered in his ear. I expected his facial expression to be happy and I expected him to say it back. But instead I got ...

"I cheated on you." I stood up not saying anything. He got up and tried to grab my hand. "I'm sorry Addie it was when I went out with Cole the night we got here! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for it to happen. Please! Please don't walk away from me Addie. I love you!" I moved faster. I couldn't believe he thought telling me he loved me would work!

"You think professing your love for me is going to change things now Jake? Seriously? You just told me you cheated on me!" I screamed when he tried again to grab my hand. I started running. He let me go. I was now balling my eyes out and trying to cross a busy road. My vision was blurry and I honestly did not care about my safety. It's probably why I got sideswiped by a car.

When I woke up I was in a clean smelling white room. I was in an uncomfortable bed and my head was throbbing like no other. I groaned as I opened my eyes closing then because the light was too bright. "Addison?" I heard a familiar voice and the shuffling of feet around me. I felt someone take my hand. "Addie?" they spoke again. I opened my eyes again just forgetting about the light. I looked at the person holding my hand. It was Cole. He looked tired, he had black circles under his eyes and he his eyes were red, like he'd been crying.

"What happened?" I croaked. My throat was dry.

"You ran straight in to traffic." He whispered with a sniff, obviously he was upset.

"Where's Jake?" I asked. I clearly remembered what he told be before I ran off but I wanted to see him. Make sure that he was alright.

"He went home." He answered. I gulped, but it hurt so I pointed to the water. Cole got me a glass and helped me sit up so I could take a sip.

"Why?" I asked this time more clearly.

"I guess he knew you didn't want him around." He replied with a bit of attitude, so Jake must've told him what happened.

"Cole what did he tell you?"

"He told me everything Addison. He's the reason you're hurt! I sent him home!" I thought it would've happened something like that. Sigh.

"That's not fair Cole. I was upset, basically walked in to oncoming traffic you can't say that was Jake's fault. Call him. Tell him to come back. Tell him I wanna see him." He just stood there staring at me, trying to read my expression which was blank. "Now Cole!" I demanded. I just woke up from getting hit my some sort of moving thing, maybe he could tell I wasn't in an awesome mood.

He sighed and walked out the room taking his phone out of his pocket. I lay down and started thinking about all the stuff that happening the few days before I ended up in the hospital. I still don't know what is wrong with me. I may have reacted a little harshly to him being honest with me, but can you blame me? How is one meant to act when someone tells you that they cheated on you? And running in to on coming traffic was NOT the smartest thing I've ever done. But I do want him to come back. I don't see Jake as just a fling. I did mean what I said before I ran off. I did love him, or do rather. I wanna work it out even if Cole isn't happy about. He had no right to tell him to go home, even if he did think that he was protecting me. "He's booking the next flight back." Cole announced coming back in to the room and back to the seat across from my bed.

"Cole how long was I unconscious?" I asked curiously.

"You've been in and out of consciousness for the last two days."

"Oh." I lay back down and closed my eyes. "What exactly is wrong with me? I mean the only think that hurts at the moment is my head."

"Concussion, few bruised ribs. That's about all. Doctor said when you finally stopped drifting in and out of consciousness they'd check you over and see if you were right to leave." He explained. I nodded slightly and sighed closing my eyes again.

Few hours later I had been checked out by the doctor and they said that in the morning after one more check up I would be able to go home. They fed me, which was fantastically disgusting. I don't do hospital food but I was so hungry I convinced myself that it wouldn't be that bad. I was wrong... It was gross. The only thing about it that was good was the jelly and ice cream they gave me.