Chapter 10 Edited

Start from the beginning

"Bye, bye mister interrogator," Lucy exclaimed loudly, waving at him and it looked like Ibiki was about to take a step back into them before the door closed in his face. The Hokage sighed at the girl's childish actions,

"She's not going to make this easy for us is she?" The black haired, female Jonin asked as she ate a stick of dango.

"I think she's still mad from being cuffed to the hospital bed," Lord Hokage exclaimed blowing smoke out of his mouth. Lucy puffed up her cheeks at that statement, of course, she was still mad who wouldn't be.

"What is it exactly you want to know again?" Lucy asked,

"Just what happened my dear,"

"I told you that already, I got captured about a year ago by that psycho and I have been locked in his base ever since."

"I see; do you know why you were taken?"

"Not really, he kept going on about some locked up power or something. Not particularly sure what he meant but he wanted access to it," Lucy put her finger to her lips in thought about what he could have wanted her magic for and the Hokage looked to be in deep thought.

"Is there anything else he mentioned to you?"

"Not much I always ended up passing out before I could hear him finish, but he mentioned a vessel of some kind." Lucy looked furrowed her brows in worry about what Orochimaru could be doing. All of those experiments and he was trying to preserve her body in some way. The Hokage cleared his throat and Lucy broke out of her thoughts.

"If you're up for, child I would like to test you on a few things."

Time Skip

Lucy was standing in the middle of the forest of death sweat dropping, she had her bow and arrows on her back and she had just killed a giant centipede "Why exactly am I doing this again?" Lucy shouted,

"The aim of this is to get to the tower in the middle while evading any traps my Jonin have set up, before dawn tomorrow that is." Lucy heard the Hokage voice echo throughout the forest. Lucy was currently trying not to be eaten by anything in this forest but she also had to avoid any of the Jonin that had been in the Hokage's office with her. Lucy's just lucky that Ibiki wasn't a part of it or she would've been dead by now.

Lucy sighed and sat on the ground and closed her eyes, keeping her senses on guard as she silently spoke with her spirits. 'Okay guys, a little help please,' she pleaded with them, 'I need to be able to tell where everyone is or at least where they have set up any traps,'

'Well, Lucy I'm looking through my archives and have found out that at least two of the Jonin specialise in. The ones that got you out of the base, I'm afraid that is all I can do at this moment in time,' Lucy heard Crux tell her as she was still sitting on the ground calmly.

'No worries, thanks for all of your help,' Lucy said as Crux transferred the information to her, a wood style user huh? That's a new one and a fire user, this is already turning out to be difficult and that's only two of them. Both of them are skilled at taijutsu and Lucy doesn't know any genjutsu so that's out. She needed to get more information on the rest of them before she did anything else, just heading straight towards the tower wouldn't do her any good.

Lucy suddenly stood up and created five lightning clones, one for each Jonin and them sent them looking, each one had 72° of ground to cover. This jutsu took up a lot chakra especially for five of them, but that's why Lucy was going to wait for them to disappear and give her the information she needs. In the meantime, she was going to meditate and gather chakra.