Chapter 81

Dallys POV

"I just think it's only appropriate if we have sex in our new home." I chuckled in Johnnys ear softly so nobody could hear me.

He was sat on my lap as the gang was over and just hanging out. We were the only ones who had a house besides the Curtis Brothers but if course the gang decided to bunk out at our place.

I couldn't hate it though because with the sound of cartoons and the flip of a beer tab opening was relaxing to me because it meant home.

"Dallas, stop." Johnny whisper shouted but I could see the lust in his eyes.

I ran my hand up his thigh slowly and his body shivered.

He went to stand up from my lap but I pulled him back down.

"I'm not kidding." He snapped. I sighed and leaned back with my hands behind my head.

"What are you guys planning on even doing for you wedding?" Steve said suddenly.

"I don't know, what about you and Soda?" I responded. His eyes grew wide and he blushed.

"What? You guys too?" Pony asked. Soda shot me a of please help me.

"I-we-" Steve stuttered.

"You guys don't keep secrets very well." Darry said with a chuckle. Soda sighed and Steve relaxed too.

Everyone fell back into what they were doing, not noticing when I inched my hand to the outside of Johnnys croth.

"Dallas Tucker, what the he'll did I s-" but I cut him off with a quick movement of me sticking my hand into his boxers. I could see his air get caught in his throat.

He had to feel me growing hard against him.

There was no way he couldn't.

I smirked and stood, steaching.

"Imma go take a nap." I said with a wink to Johnny.

"Um... yeah. Me too." Johnny said quickly as he followed me upstairs to our room.

The second the door had shut behind us I was on top of him, pressing kisses onto his neck.

"Mph, Per favore, papà" Johnny moaned in Italian. I loved when he got so flustered he would talk in Italian.

"Guys?" Someone knocked on the door. We quickly sat up and straightened ourselves.

"Come in!" Johnny yelled.

The door creaked open to reveal Soda, better known as cock blocker.

"Me and Steve wanted to talk to you guys." He said.

I nodded and we made room for them to sit next to us on the bed.

"We wanted to talk about your guys wedding."

A/n: I'm sad to say that every story has an end and this one is coming. I'll probably cry writing the last chapter. Ngl.