But before I went to my group, I approached her first.

"You saw Aizawa-Sensei right? He changed his style. That's the first hint. He wants to look good in front of you." I whispered.

"Sheeesh. Are you an expert when it comes into these kind of things?" I whispered back at him.

"Not really. But that was my doing when I was planning to court you." he replied.

I smiled at her and patted her shoulders.

"See you this lunch time, Onee-san." I said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

My group is currently practicing at the rooftop. I really don't like dancing, but I don't have any choice. All of us should perform.

Honestly, I was hurt by the rejection. But I was kind of expecting it to happen since Natsume-Sensei keeps on calling me her little brother. Her treatment to me also feels like a treatment of an elder sibling. I did my best and took the risk. But no luck.

Well, this is better compared to be ignored.

I can love her. I can live with the term of unrequited love. As long as she's happy, then that also makes me feel happy for her too. I just don't want her to fall in love with the wrong guy. Especially to All Might who've hurt her a couple of times.

I knew it all along. I saw All Might kissing another woman. That moment, Natsume-Sensei also saw them too. All Might suddenly ignored Natsume-Sensei without saying a word, and that really hurt her feelings. A lot just happened. I've noticed their cold treatment towards each other. I don't know the whole story, but all I know is that Natsume-Sensei is the one who was hurt the most.

When Lunch Time has came, my group immediately headed at the cafeteria to have some lunch. While I remained at the rooftop to wait for Natsume-Sensei.

I was just enjoying the view when I heard the door open.

Yaoyorozu walked in and approached me. She looks a little bit shy.

"Yaoyorozu? Something wrong?" I asked.

"U-Uhm nothing....Todoroki! I just want to say something to you!" she exclaimed as she fiddled with her fingers.

She seems nervous. I wonder what she's going to tell me...

"Todoroki! I like you!"

Her words suddenly struck me like a lightning. It was all very sudden.

"W-Wait, Yaoyorozu, what are you talking about?" I asked, placing my hands on top of her shoulders. Making her say it right into my face.

"I said, I LIKE YOU!!!" she said it again with her eyes closed. And she's blushing.

I appreciate that she likes me but...

"Yaoyorozu. Thank You. But I already love someone else." I replied.

"N-No way. Is it Natsume-Sensei?" she asked as she started to cry.

"H-How did you know?!"

"I was right then! It's too obvious! You won't stop staring at her and your attitude towards her is completely different!"

"Yeah. You're right." I nonchalantly replied.

"Todoroki! A student-teacher relationship is forbidden! You both could get in trouble for that!" she yelled.

"There's no point in telling me that."

"Do you really love her that much?"

"Yes."

The Day We Met (Toshinori Yagi/All Might x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें