Splendorman x Depressed! Male! Reader [Smut]

You were in your room, listening to music while laying in bed, when you heard a knock at the door. You sighed since there was a party going on, but you couldn't bring yourself to go. "(Y/N)? It's me! Splendor! Can I come in?" You heard Splendorman ask through the door.

"Yeah. Sure." You answered as you heard the door open then close again. "Why aren't you... at the party? I designed everything myself!" Splendor said as you sat up and took off your headphones. "I... just can't." You said before Splendor sat on your bed. "Why not?" "'Cause-"

"'CAUSE HE'S GAY!" You and Splendor turned to see Jeff running, while laughing, as the door was open. Splendor turned back to you as you hid your face in your knees. "Yeah... cause of that..." You whimpered before Splendor uses his tendril to close and lock the door. You yelped when Splendor pulled you closer by your ankle.

"I don't mind. And I hope you don't mind this." Splendor leaned down and kissed you as you face turned red. You wrapped your arms around his neck as the kiss slowly deepened and got heated. You both pulled away before Splendor pulled one of your sleeves down.

He started to kiss from the base of your ear to your shoulder, hearing you giggle the entire time, before he bit your shoulder. You groaned as Splendor lifted his head. It was a bite, but not enough to break the skin. "I love you (y/n), just the way you are." Splendor purred.

You smiled as you kissed Splendor. "I love you too." You replied just before Splendor poked your (ticklish spot). "O-Oh God please no." You whimpered as Splendor gave you an evil look. "You owe me for skipping my party~" Splendor purred teasingly.