Jeff the Killer x Tween! Reader

I'm making Jeff 13yrsold in this, if you don't like it, don't read.

You were carrying your little sister as you ran. Rake was after your sister since she was an 'Angel' and Zalgo wanted them all gone. Wait, wouldn't that make you an angel too? Not really. You had your father's blood, not your mother's. You jumped over a bush and turned as Rake followed you like a cannibal.

Your sister was wailing as her wings fluffed up in fear. "SOMEBODY HELP US!" You screamed as you pushed yourself to go further. That's when Rake screeched and... ran the opposite direction? You turned around and saw a teen boy holding a knife with black hair and cuts on his cheeks.

Jeff POV:

I was walking around when I heard someone scream 'SOMEBODY HELP US'. I ran and got a glimpse of what was going on. A girl, a few years younger than me, was holding something as Rake chased her.

I growled and got in front of Rake, Rake only ran the opposite direction while screeching. I turned around and got a full view of the girl. I was right, she looked about 12 or 11 years old. She had shining (e/c) eyes and (h/c) (h/l) hair that matched her face perfectly.

I noticed she was holding someone with wings. "A..are you gonna hurt (ls/n)..?" The girl asked as she wrapped her arms around the little girl more protectively. "No. I'm not." I answered as I shoved my knife in a hoodie pocket. The girl seemed less tense as she smiled. She did look cute.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n). You are..?"

"Jeffrey. Or just Jeff."

(Y/n) nodded before I held my hand out. "I know a place where Zalgo can't get you. Please follow me."

Normal POV:

You stared at Jeff's hand. You hesitantly reached for his hand before holding it. Jeff smiled before leading you deeper into the forest. (Ls/n) had stopped wailing and was now just sniffling and hiccuping. Jeff looked at (ls/n) before tapping her shoulder, (ls/n) looked at him before he made a funny face.

It caused your sister to laugh as you snickered. Jeff looked at you and blushed slightly. Jeff then moved a tree branch out of the way and led you to a large mansion. "Come on. I can hide you here." You nodded and followed.

Before Jeff could open the door, it opened and a tall and blank faced figure was standing in the door way. "Jeffrey..." Jeff gulped before your sister pointed at the tall figure and said "I know you!" You looked at the tall figure and started to remember. "Uncle Slend?" You asked as you tilted your head. The tall figure looked at you with shock and realization.

"Jeff, how did you find a good friend of mine's daughters?"

"Rake was chasing them."

- Time skip -

Slenderman had taken you and your sister in and treated you both like his own. (Ls/n) even got into the habit of calling him 'dad'. Today was your birthday, so everyone was throwing a party and Jeff had to distract you. You both were walking around the forest and enjoying the wilderness.

"So, you're 13 now?" Jeff asked, you nodded before Jeff took a breath. "I want to give you two gifts." You nodded before Jeff wrapped his arms around your waist, you were blushing and surprised. "This is the first one." Jeff leaned down and kissed you, your blush was redder than Smiley's fur before you kissed back. The kiss lasted a few minutes before Jeff pulled away.

"This is the second one, will you be my girlfriend?" Jeff asked with his arms still around your waist. You nodded and smiled. "Best birthday ever!" You exclaimed childishly, Jeff smiled softly before pressing his forehead on yours gently. You wrapped your arms around his torso and pressed your forehead against his gently as well.