Slenderman x Hurt! Child! Reader 2

Slenderman laid you on the bed as he left for the medical kit. Your breathing was still heavy as cold sweat rolled down your forehead. Slenderman came back with the medical kit in his hands to see you at your state. He pulled a chair over and gently laid his hand on your forehead.

You calmed down slightly before Slenderman pulled out what he needed to treat the cut. He carefully soaked a rag with the antiseptic and gently dabbed the rag onto the cut. You tensed up a little, but remained calm. Once he was done, Slenderman got a large cheek bandage and placed it over the cut.

"Are you asleep, or trying to relax?" Slenderman asked, you sat up and sighed. "I don't know what I'm trying to do now." You admitted as you took out the dog tags. You brushed your thumb over the initials. You growled.

"But, I will avenge my father one day. That's for sure." You said as you clipped the dog tags around your neck. Slenderman placed his hand on your shoulder and seemed to be smiling. "Then I will train you." You smiled before getting up and walking with Slenderman to chose a weapon.

- 6 years later -

You were leaning against the wall as you changed your pistol's cylinder. You were only 12, but yet you killed a whole mafia single handed to avenge your father. You had helped Slenderman over the years and made enemies. Example: You and Jeff do NOT get along.

In fact, while you were on patrol one time, Jeff tried to murder you. You got your usual outfit from Trender, it was a leather jacket with spikes and a chain pocket that had matching jeans and boots. Slenderman walked over to you as you looked up.

"Hi Slendy." You greeted with a smile, Slender nodded hello to you before waving you outside. You walked outside before Slenderman knelt down to your height. Sure, you felt weak when you stood next to him, but you knew he didn't think you were.

"(Y/n), you have been with me for six years. You have allowed me to raise you as my own and let me call you my own," you listened carefully and took every word in, "I would like to give you something to show how much you mean to me." You saw Slenderman pull out a beautiful necklace.

"This was my mother's before," Slenderman looked away before looking back at you, "she was killed

"This was my mother's before," Slenderman looked away before looking back at you, "she was killed." You gave Slenderman a concerned look. No wonder he knew how to help you with your father, he has been in your place before. "I'd like to give it to you, (y/n)."

You nodded before allowing Slenderman to place it around your neck. You lifted the charm and carefully clutch it. "Thank you Slenderman. I will protect this like my father's dog tags." You said as you lowered your head respectfully. Slender nodded before he went back inside, you looked around and sighed.

You started to walk east before climbing over a huge rock. You slid down to reach your father's grave, where you had decorated it with hundreds of flowers, his picture, and his snipper riffle. You sat in front of the grave and smiled.

You pulled out a bloody rose you stole from the mafia and placed it on the grave stone. "Rest well dad. Rest well." You said respectfully before getting up and leaving. You used a rope to get over the rock before walking back towards Slender's mansion.

This was your life.

You used to be (y/n) (m/n) (l/n).

Now you were '(Y/n) Shooter'.

You had 100% accuracy with just one pistol and the thirst for justice.

You were the (daughter/son) of Slenderman.