Scorpius

"Give it back," Scorpius blurted, suspicion beginning to grow inside him, "Give us back the Time-Turner."
"What?" Delphi asked, confused.
"Scorpius," Albus frowned, "What are you doing?" Scorpius didn't look at him, not daring to take his eyes off Delphi for even a moment.
"I don't believe you ever were ill," he said, trying to work out who Delphi really was, "Why didn't you come to Hogwarts? Why are you here now?"
"I'm trying to bring my cousin back," Delphi said angrily. Scorpius leapt up, fumbling in his pocket for his wand, as the answer hit him.
"They called you the Augurey," he backed away from her, away from Albus, "In – the other world – they called you the Augurey." Delphi smiled slowly.
"The Augurey?" she repeated, "I rather like that."
"Delphi?" Albus asked, beginning to sound scared. Scorpius pulled his wand out and Delphi raised hers.
"FULGARI!" she shouted. Scorpius was pushed to the floor, his arms tied tightly together with painful, glowing ropes. He looked at Albus, trying to beg him to get away.
"Albus," Scorpius said quickly, "Run." Albus didn't hesitate as he sprinted down the tower. Delphi raised her wand angrily and Scorpius leapt in front of the stairs, keeping Albus shielded until Delphi forced him back to the floor.
"No matter," she said, lowering her wand, "He'll be back soon."
"No, he won't," Scorpius muttered.
"He'll be back," Delphi insisted, "Because he won't be able to stand your screams."
"DON'T COME BACK!" Scorpius bellowed. There was no reply, "ALBUS! DON'T COME BACK!" Delphi laughed.
"He'll be back," she assured him, dragging him closer and pocketing the Time-Turner. He struggled, but she was stronger. He was terrified – she was more powerful than anything he had ever seen. And she had changed in a heartbeat.
"Get off me," Scorpius snarled as Delphi pushed her wand into his throat.
"I don't think I will," she smirked, "CRUCIO!" Scorpius screamed, then he clamped his mouth shut, desperate not to give Albus any reason to return. Scorpius writhed madly, not letting any sound escape him. He didn't know how he kept going – the curse felt like white-hot scraps of metal were being dragged over him. Eventually, eventually, it ended, and Scorpius lay, half-sobbing, on the floor. He could see his wand beside him and he stretched his hand towards it.
"Emancipare," he mumbled and his ropes disappeared. Delphi hadn't noticed – she was looking out over the grounds. Scorpius dragged himself up and tried to run.
"Not so fast!" Delphi laughed, "Fulgari!" Scorpius fell back to the floor, bound again. Delphi smirked and picked up his wand, pocketing it, "Now, I could use that curse again," she said flicking her wand between her fingers, "Or we could wait."
"Or," Scorpius snarled, suddenly angry, "You could tell me why you did this." Delphi's expression flickered slightly before hardening again.
"Why does anyone want to improve the world?" she asked.
"It is not better," Scorpius spat, "Thousands will die."
"And others will live," Delphi said calmly.
"And why do you need us?" Scorpius muttered, "Why not just steal the Time-Turner and go."
"Because there is a prophecy," Delphi said, "And because Albus is vital and will not obey unless something important to him is at stake – your life, for example.
"Wasn't aware that there was a prophecy," Scorpius looked up, ignoring her threat, "What prophecy?"
"Voldemort will return and the Augurey will sit at his side," Delphi smiled nastily at him, "Just as it was prophesized. 'When spares are spared, when time is turned, when unseen children murder their fathers: then will the Dark Lord return," she looked Scorpius in the eye, "Cedric is the spare, and Albus – the unseen child who will kill his father by rewriting time and so return the Dark Lord."
"He won't obey you," Scorpius assured her, "Not even if you hurt me."
"Are you sure about that?" Delphi raised her eyebrows and pulled Scorpius towards her. In truth, Scorpius didn't think Albus would refuse, not after everything, but he needed to. Or they would both die. And he was ready, knew it was coming, but he wanted Albus to survive. There was a clatter of footsteps from the stairwell.
"Get your hands off my son," Draco snarled.
"Dad!" Scorpius tried to look behind him. Draco, Albus, Harry and Ginny stood, wands raised, "Albus? Albus! You need to run. Go! Now!"
"I would advise," Draco said, turning Scorpius around and placing her wand on his throat, pushing it in slightly, "That nobody moves without my direction."
"Albus!" Scorpius begged, "Albus! Run!" Delphi grip on him tightened.
"Several things can happen in the next few minutes," she said calmly, "They will all result in the same thing."
"Let Scorpius go," Albus pleaded, trying to reach him, "Please."
"Albus is going to come to me," Delphi continued, ignoring Albus, "And you three will leave."
"Us 'three'?" Draco said, suspicious.
"Yes, cousin," Delphi smiled mockingly, "You see, in the interests of Albus' obedience, your son is coming too."
"NO!" Albus shouted and Harry held him back, muttering something to him. Scorpius struggled and Delphi pulled him back.
"Is that really what you want to be doing?" she whispered to him.
"I'll do what I'm told," Albus said, "Just...let Scorpius go."
"And what if I don't believe you?" Delphi sneered.
"I never lied to you," Albus whispered, heart-break filling his voice, "I trusted you. More than I trusted dad. Trust that. Please." Scorpius watched, close to tears with fear for him, as he tried to walk forward. Harry pulled him back. Delphi shrugged.
"And what if we refuse to let you near our son?" Ginny snarled, glancing worriedly at Albus. Delphi shrugged again.
"Crucio!" she laughed. Scorpius tried not to scream, tried to appear as if it didn't affect him nearly as much as it did. But it was more powerful than the last time and his screams echoed around the room.
"SCORPIUS!" Albus yelled, "SCORPIUS!" he tried to run forward but he didn't get to Scorpius. The screams died and Scorpius lay sobbing on the floor. Delphi dragged him up again.
"Don't...don't..." Scorpius said weakly. Albus nodded and Scorpius sunk back.
"Then Scorpius dies," Delphi smirked, putting her wand against Scorpius' temple.
"GET OFF MY SON!" Draco roared, raising his wand.
"Dad," Scorpius said quietly, "Dad, if...if it stops her bringing that place back, then it's...it's okay. If you and Albus survive."
"Scorpius..." Albus said softly, "Scorpius, I'll go." Scorpius shook his head and smiled sadly at him; he turned back to Delphi.
"You're not going to resurrect him," he murmured, "Not through us at least."
"SCORPIUS!" Draco yelled, tears rolling down his cheeks, "Scorpius! I...I can't lose you too. Not you and your mother."
"Dad," Scorpius whispered, "Dad, I'm...I'm sorry. But, I'm one life. If it stops her, it'll save thousands. Thank you...thank you for everything. I'm sorry." Delphi raised her wand and Scorpius looked her straight in the eye. 
"AVADA KEDAVRA!" she roared. The world seemed to slow down. Scorpius could see the individual beams of light gathering at the tip of her wand, feel the air whirling through the room. Everything was about to end, Scorpius knew that, and he closed his eyes, letting it come. And then, something smashed into his side, forcing him out of the way. Scorpius looked back to what had hit him and screamed as he saw the body. Albus lay on the floor, still. Lifeless.