Albus

"Give it back," Scorpius demanded, "Give us back the Time-Turner."
"What?" Delphi frowned.
"Scorpius," Albus said, half-annoyed, "What are you doing?" Scorpius didn't look at him.
"I don't believe you ever were ill," he said suspiciously, "Why didn't you come to Hogwarts? Why are you here now?"
"I'm trying to bring my cousin back," Delphi protested. Albus watched as Scorpius leapt up, trying to work out what was going on – Scorpius was suddenly scared of her, but Albus couldn't work out why. He was torn.
"They called you the Augurey," Scorpius stepped back, away from Albus, "In – the other world – they called you the Augurey." Delphi's mouth stretched into a slow grin.
"The Augurey?" she stepped closer, "I rather like that." Albus was beginning to feel the fear that Scorpius was obvious feeling, but he didn't want it to be Delphi – apart from Scorpius, she was the one person he could trust. He didn't want to lose that.
"Delphi?" he asked. Delphi raised her wand as Scorpius pulled his out.
"FULGARI!" Delphi roared and Scorpius was pushed to the floor, arms bound in luminous cords. He looked at Albus.
"Albus," Scorpius said quickly, "Run." Albus didn't stop to think as he ran down the tower, desperate to get away and find help. Somehow, he got down to the bottom of the tower. He could hear Scorpius' voice echoing down the stairwell, "DON'T COME BACK! ALBUS! DON'T COME BACK!"
"I'm sorry," Albus whispered as he escaped, "I have to," he ran and ran, looking for anyone who could help him, help Scorpius, knowing that no one would be there – it was after hours. But he kept running, kept looking. Kept hoping.
"Albus?" someone called, "Albus!" Albus turned to see Craig hurrying towards him, "Your mum and dad are looking for you. Where were–"
"Where are they?" Albus interrupted frantically, "Mum and dad?"
"They were searching the Second Floor," Craig said, "Listen, where's Scorpius?"
"No time," Albus said quickly as he sprinted down the corridor, trying to work out the quickest route down. He ran and ran, not caring when he began to tire, knowing Scorpius would be in a worse position than he was. He stopped noticing where he was as he ran faster and faster.
"WHO'S THERE?" someone bellowed. Albus skidded to a halt and saw Draco, Harry and Ginny looking at him.
"Mum!" Albus called frantically, "Dad! Draco! You need to come to The Owlery!"
"Slow down, Albus," Harry said calmly, walking over, "What's going on?"
"No time," Albus said hurriedly, "You need to come now!" he broke into a run again, this time back to The Owlery. Harry, Ginny and Draco followed him, catching up and running with him.
"What's going on?" Harry asked again.
"Scorpius," Albus gasped out, "She's got...Scorpius!" They raced up the tower, their footsteps echoing up and mixing with the sounds of voices.

When they reached the top, Albus' stomach dropped as he raised his wand. Delphi held Scorpius in front of her, her wand pressed to his throat.
"Get your hands off my son," Draco snarled. Scorpius turned anxiously.
"Dad!" he gasped, "Albus? Albus! You need to run. Go! Now!"
"I would advise that no one moves without my direction," Delphi turned Scorpius around, pushing her wand back into her throat.
"Albus!" Scorpius pleaded, "Albus! Run!" Delphi pulled him back sharply.
"Several things can happen in the next few minutes," she said, smirking, "They will all result in the same thing."
"Let Scorpius go," Albus begged, desperately trying to think of a way to get Scorpius out.
"Albus is going to come to me," Delphi ignored him, "And you three will leave."
Us 'three'?" Draco repeated.
"Yes, cousin," Delphi laughed quietly, "You see, in the interests of Albus' obedience, your son is coming too."
"NO!" Albus tried to reach Scorpius but Harry pulled him back.
"We'll help him," he hissed, "I promise." Albus glanced nervously at Scorpius, who was struggling against Delphi's grip.
"Is that that really what you want to be doing?" she whispered to Scorpius.
"I'll do what I'm told," Albus said quietly, "Just...let Scorpius go."
"And what if I don't believe you?" Delphi raised her eyebrows. A tear rolled down Albus' cheek.
"I never lied to you," he whispered, "I trusted you. More than I trusted dad. Trust that. Please," he tried to walk forward again, but Harry pulled him back again. Delphi shrugged.
"What if we refuse to let you near our son?" Ginny snapped.
"Crucio!" Delphi laughed. Scorpius was silent for half a moment. Then he screamed.
"SCORPIUS!" Albus tried to run forward, "SCORPIUS!" Harry held Albus back. After what felt like a lifetime, the screams were replaced with a quiet sobbing and Delphi pulled Scorpius back up.
"Don't...don't..." he whispered. Albus nodded – he couldn't see a way out, certainly not for all of them. But he would still try. Wasn't it an obligation to try?
"Then Scorpius dies," Delphi grinned, putting her wand against Scorpius' temple.
"GET OFF MY SON!" Draco roared.
"Dad," Scorpius said quietly, "Dad, if...if it stops her bringing that place back, then it's...it's okay. If you and Albus survive." Albus had no idea what Scorpius was talking about, no idea what Delphi was trying to do. He knew Scorpius would make the right decision. But he didn't want Scorpius to die for him.
"Scorpius..." he started to cry, "Scorpius, I'll go." Scorpius shook his head and smiled sadly.
"You're not going to resurrect him," he told Delphi, "Not through us at least."
"SCORPIUS!" Draco cried, "Scorpius! I...I can't lose you too. Not you and your mother."
"Dad," Scorpius murmured, "Dad, I'm...I'm so sorry. But, I'm one life. If it stops her, it'll save thousands. Thank you...thank you for everything. I'm sorry." Delphi raised her wand her wand. Albus couldn't watch but, instead of hiding, he shook himself free of his dad's grip.
"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Delphi yelled. Albus raced across the tower, crashing into Scorpius and pushing him out the way. He smiled. And the world went black.

Stay With Me. Please.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें