67

Leon's name in Violetta's phone: Leon.

Violetta's name in Leon's phone: crushie.

POV: Leon.

Short description: A crush and a big mistake! Part 3.

How many people: Two.

Datum: 25|03|2018.

Next part: A hate texts or part 4

|||||||||||||||||||||

''you''

Violetta looks at me and looks back to the teacher. I know she is nervous. So I smirk at her and pull her chair closer to me. My arm rest around her shoulder.

I lean back in my chair and feel her getting stiff. I grin and lean forward again, towards her ear.

"If you do not feel anything for me? Why does your body say something else, babe? " I say in her ear. She looks at me and rolls her eyes. ''My body can not speak, stupid men.'' She looks back at the teacher and writes the notes down.

I've always had a crush on Violetta. The moment I saw her I knew she had to be. It all seemed slowmotion.

She walked into the school doors with her best friend and laughed at a joke. When she looked around she also saw me and made eye contact.

She smiled at me.

But before I knew it, she looked away and walked past me.

Since then we have never had real contact, so I wanted her attention.

I went with girls, but she did not care.

I was sent out in class, but she never looked up.

When I found out that she was the one who had texted me. A strange feeling came in my stomach.

Something I've ever felt and I always want to feel it again.

I want her so bad.

I want to hug her.

I want to kiss her.

I want to love her.

I want her to smile.

I want to see her happy.

"Violetta. You will not get rid of me. I would like to speak to you after school, could you? I asked her and she turned her face around.

She looked shocked when she realized how close we were. She swallowed and nodded her head.

I smiled and gave her a small kiss on her cheek. Her cheeks turned red and she looked away quickly.

I grinned and shook my head. "You are the one Violetta, and I would never give up until I've got you." "I tell her and get up.

The teacher looks up when I walk out of the classroom. '' Mr. Blanco! Come back right away. "He yelled.

"You know that will not happen!" I yelled and heard someone chuckle.

I looked up and saw that Violetta had to hold her laugh. I walked out of the room with a smile. 

I know she likes me too.

but I  Love  her.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Don't know if you liked it!

But I hope so!

What do you think of the new cover?

Let me know!

Loves,

Iris.