PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

This is a very important update, probably even my last one. I am very sorry but I am just not into DC anymore. Sure, I still play some games and read some comics, but I just don't like it like I use to. I feel so disappointed in myself for discontinuing all of my DC books. 

I hope you all understand.

Damian X Reader Book.

Now, this book in particular. If you all really liked this book, then read this quick part. I want this book to continue being told, just not by me. I want one of my readers to be qualified enough to continue this.

Here are the rules.

1) I changed rule one. Here it is, the first person to give me a chapter six able to convince me, you have the book.

2) If you are picked to continue this book, make sure to give me credit in the description, and in all the chapters I already wrote. (P.S. you will be writing this on your own profile.

3) And lastly, if you do take these chapters and write them on your own, without consent, I will report you, and ask for the book to be removed.

Thank you for reading this.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.