Chapter Five

Okay so like I said in the last chapter there were many bombing threats...I really hope there won't be anymore...

So enough with the sappy shit...enjoy the chapter.

Damian's PoV

I sighed as I closed the door to my room in the palace. The sigh I made wasn't an upset one, but rather...a pleased one? I had never felt this way before, no one had made me ever felt this way, not old suiters, no one. 

Though I wish I didn't kiss her, I knew it was a good choice. Getting on her good side, that is what I have to do. Fall in love with her, make her feel loved also, that way both of our homes will have the benefits, and hopefully, a powerful alliance will be formed.

Not only that but...I will feel loved by someone outside of the only family I know. Anyways, I stood up away from my door, heading over to the large king size bed. As I stared at it I heard a slight tick...tock...I looked away from the bed and noticed a small bamboo clock on my wall, painted on it were some small woodland animals, and in black in were the numbers for the time on the clock, noticing the time it said, I finally headed over to the bed finally.

Tomorrow I had to train with Y/n and her trainer, though I would love to walk around, this was probably gonna be the next best thing. I mean, I got to spend more time with my future wife.

I uncovered the bed from the thin blanket and pillow, laying down in it while turning on my side. I guess I never really thought about anyone other than myself. Other than my grandfather and mother sometimes.

I guess I will have to get used to it, as we have to get married sometime soon.

Y/n's PoV

Only now am I thinking of how much my life is changing before my very eyes. I have to get married, (Good job pointing out the obvious.) I didn't think about it much before, but now. It is becoming a bigger problem than I thought. Damian will be on my mind 24/7. In my dreams, during dinner, breakfast, lunch, even during training. 

'Ahh, Damian was a cute one. Better than the other hideous suiters my fathers tried to bestow upon me.' I thought to myself.

I looked at my bamboo wall where a(n) F/c clock sat. Eleven-thirty at night, time flies when in deep thought, I guess.

Heading towards my bed, I looked out the window as I passed it. The sky was light up as the night rang on. Oh, how I wish I could be outside right now. I guess it will have to wait...

~Time Skip~

As the sun finally showed through my windows...I was finally getting up myself. It was only about seven a.m. and most people in the palace were running around, getting everything ready for the day.

It was supposed to be a very busy day today, as tonight we had our first formal dinner with the Al Ghuls and their "Friends". And of course, it would be a dinner hosted outside, where Damian and I would make the announcement about our marriage, important people from different kingdoms would also be attending. And if everything went smoothly then maybe Damian and I could have some alone time after. (Not like that!)

Though the first thing today was training with Damian and my trainer...

There, this one was short only about 600 words. But, I think this one is a good one. I got my tablet taken away from Ms. Fart (Ms. Hart). But the funny thing is that she took it AFTER the final bell rang! This is why everyone hates her!