Chapter Four

Hello, my little Robins. How are you all doing tonight/this morning? I hope the answer is good, if not I hope this chapter cheers you all up! So this is only chapter four but I hope this book goes far when it is fully published! I hope you enjoy Chapter Four!

Your P.O.V

"Y/n, may you take Damian, Talia, and their crew to their rooms?" My father asked me, snapping me out of my trance.

"Of course Father, whatever you need."

I walked towards the group of ninjas and assassins, telling them to follow me. While leading the group Damian came up next to me, expecting him to start a conversation.

But instead, we just walked around in silence. Not a word coming from our mouths the only sound coming from Talia as she talked to her assassins. Though Damian was looking straight ahead, I wasn't.

I basically knew every nook and cranny of the palace, so I just stared at the handsome ravenette beside me. Knowing I wouldn't run into anything, for the time being, I kept doing that. And whenever he would look my way, I turned to look straight in front of me, pretending I wasn't staring.

I didn't think he knew I was staring, but I did know Talia and her 'friends' noticed us, or should I say me? Though they didn't say anything, I knew they were all thinking the same thing- probably- 'The is going to be the best-arranged marriage in the land.'

I rolled my eyes at my own thought, 'How silly of me...'

I turned my head slightly to look at Damian but when I did, I noticed he was already looking at me. I turned head quickly, but still able to catch a sight of a hot smirk embedded on his lips. I heard quite, husky chuckling coming from his direction, knowing he caught me redhanded. 

I huffed trying to cool my face down, though I was not blushing. I don't blush easily. Anyways after a while of walking a bit more, I suddenly stopped. 

Turning my head behind me, I stared at Talia. I motioned for her to come to me. She nodded and walked forwards a bit, noticing this, I rolled my eyes and grabbed her wrist pulling her towards one of the many rooms in the palace. I pointed at a room with a pastel door,

"This is your room, Talia, your accompanies rooms are beside and across from you, and Damian's room is the last room on the right, though I will take him there," I said. The only reason for me wanting to take Damian to his room is to talk to him in private for a second. 

Talia nodded, "Thank you, Princess, I am happy for your kindness." I nodded at her and with that her and her friends all went into their rooms. I took Damian's hand, grabbing his attention that was on the handpainted vase on the other side of the large hallway.

"Let me take you to your room, Damian," I said, eager to talk with him. As I lead him down the large hallway, I opened my mouth, "Damian? What do you think will come out of this marriage?" I asked him.

"Well," he started off, as I stopped next to his new room for the while, "not only will a large, powerful alliance come out of this, but a great love." He finished.

I stared at him in shock as he swooped down and kissed my cheek, "I will see you tomorrow, Princess."

Okay, I take back what I said earlier, I am starting to blush...

~~~~~~~

Chapter Four...COMPLETED! :D

Okay, I am really happy, yet sad at the same time. Well, I might as well tell the good news first, I came out to all of my good friends- who are girls like me- that I am bisexual. They all told me their sexualities and it turns out, some of them are pansexual, and even bi like me! Now all I have to worry about is telling all of the boys I have as friends...(February 21)

Update: (March 2) I don't really have any more friends that are boys...

Story Time: Fake Names- Bree, Marium, Lilith, Braxton, Toby, Henry, and Jace.

Okay, so I am good friends with Bree, Marium, and Lilith. We all get along great and are very nice to each other. But Lilith was sent home from school. This is because of Braxton, he told the principle that Lilith had weed in her bag and was high. And Braxton also told Henry that his girlfriend is worthless (Bree). I feel so bad for Bree and now I wanna kill Braxton, he is such a dick. And Jace and Toby are going along with it...this is why all my friendships with boys are breaking up.

Now the bad news, my school has become a threat for bombing and shootings, no joke. In fact, lots of people aren't coming to school tomorrow (February the 22nd) because of all the killing threats... it pains me to see my school this way, I just wish it wasn't.

If any of you have a way for me to tell the guys easily, please tell me. Thanks for reading!