Chapter One

Hello~, my Little Robins!

This is the first chapter of my book, The Assassins Princess. I hope you enjoy it very much, now I need to tell you this probably won't be very good. That and there will probably be slow updates!

I really hope you enjoy this book, thank you to @genderebelfor this request of a book!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talia Al Ghuls P.O.V

My child is growing up, he is fourteen and in order to take the throne of the Al Ghuls when his grandfather and I die, he must have his own child and wife. I have chosen a beautiful young girl to be betrothed to my son, there are many things I know about this young princess and many things I do not.

One thing about her is well, she is a princess. The princess of Lunarscape, powerful allies of the Al Ghuls, and very trained assassins themselves. Trained since she can walk she is specialized in the 

Katana

•Ninja Stars

•Gun Handling 

•Martial Art

Her father said she also has some weaknesses, but we would have to figure them out ourselves.

That cocky king. I told him about my plan of getting the two to know each other, and then getting them married when they come to the age of marriage. He agreed, knowing that his daughter would have to get married soon anyways.

Now, to only tell Damian about this change. He will definitely be mad at me, but he has to have a wife by the time his reign to the throne comes his way.

Your Fathers P.O.V (HAHAHA! I feel bad cause this chapter was so short, like me)

Talia, Ras Al Ghul's daughter, had contacted me, saying she wanted a deal. She wanted the two most powerful children of leaders to come together and get married. So I agreed, by beautiful, young daughter is getting to become a woman, and has to get married in a few years. I want to make sure that Damian will be the one for her.

I need to make sure Damian will be the one for her, and nothing will come of this marriage. Not over Ras Al Ghul's dead body. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my little Robins~. This is the first chapter of my book and I hope you liked it, it did not introduce you or Damian in the story because that would be boring. I hope everyone liked it a lot! I can't wait to continue this book, and I hope you will be along the way with me! Bye, Robins!

P.S. Did you catch what I did in the end? It is funny because Ras is not even dead in this book yet.