Chapter 3

-a beige head band with a pin of a mouth. Oh, I got soul. You thought, I was hoping to get Kid. You saw soul stand up and walk to the  closet. You had no plan to do anything with him, and you were hoping it was the same on his side.

The second the door to the closet closed you could hear heavy breathing just beside your head.

"S-Soul is that you?" You questioned a little more then frightened. You could feel hands trailing down your sides until you were suddenly pinned.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this Y/N," before you were able to ask what he meant he pressed his lips to yours. Your eyes widened with shock, you didn't want this, this wasn't the man you loved. You started flailing desperately trying to release his grip on you, but his grip just got tighter. This caused immense pain, which stopped your flailing. Tears started to flow from your eyes, please stop, you thought. He released his grip on you only to rip your shirt off of your body, revealing your garment covered chest. His hands were removed from your arms long enough for you to push him away and run for the closet door.

"Help, please somebody help!" You yelled, however before you could open the door Soul grabbed your wrist and covered your mouth so you couldn't yell anymore.

"Don't try that again," he whispered in your ear with a rough tone. The tears started flowing faster. He moved his hands down your body to your pants, as he started to pull them down the door was kicked in. 

"What the hell is going on here?" When you heard who it was your tears intensified. Why, why did Kid have to see you like this? You were glad that he came to save you, but that didn't change the fact that you were almost completely naked with Soul groping you. When Kid realised what was happening his eyes filled with a fiery rage.

"Soul what the fuck are you doing to Y/N?."

"I'm not doing anything that she doesn't want me to do." That passed you off you immediately bit his hand making him remove it from your mouth.

"BULLSHIT, don't you dare spread that bullshit lie around especially not here." Kid looked confused, as well as Soul, but they didn't ask what you meant instead Kid rushed towards you and Soul ramming his elbow into his face. Soul skidded back and held his face in both his hands. When he looked up you almost screamed in fear, his face was twisted and strange he had even sharper teeth, if that was possible, and a snake like tounge. Upon seeing your expression he brought a hand up to his face.

"Well it seems you've broken my disguise." Even his voice was off, it was rough and scratchy.

"Who are you really?" Kid asked.

"Well since you asked so nicely I might as well tell you."

He pulled what was left of his disguise off his body causing you to shudder.

"I am Souls, for a lack of a better word, less nice brother. I am Katsuo, ironic isn't it?

"Soul never mentioned having a brother, especially one so little refined such as yourself."

"That's because he doesn't know I exist I was tossed away when he was born. They choose him over me."

"What's that got to do with anything?" You questioned.

"You'll find out soon my dear."

"What do you mean?" He was gone before you could finish my sentence.

"Are you all right Y/N?" You nodded your head.

"What did you mean by what you said earlier?" You gave him a questionable look before remembering your words. You blushed and looked down only to realise that the only thing covering your chest was now only a few pieces of padding left from when Katsuo went flying, he had grabbed hold of your bra before he went skidding back. You flushed deep red and immediately covered your chest. Soon after you did this Kid realised what was wrong and turned around as quick as he could, his face deep red. You started searching frantically searching for your shirt. When you finally found it was reduced to tatters. What were you going to do if you couldn't find a shirt? You couldn't leave that room, that was for sure. Just then you saw an outstretched arm in front of you. You looked back over at Kid, who's back was towards you, then looked at his hand where you found his black jacket. You took it from his hand and gingerly slipped it on, burrowing it up in the process. It was a little to big on you, but as long as it covered you then you were okay. You turned towards Kid and gave him a smile.

"Thank you Kid." You said wrapping your arms around his tourso. He gently put his hand on your back, as if you were as fragile as a flower and your pettles would wilt with even the slightest contact.

"Your welcome Y/N." He said nuzzling his face into your neck.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
A/N Note:
Hey guys I know I've been gone for literally two years, but I'm back now and I plan on updating whenever I have time. Thank you all for waiting patiently for this chapter as well as for your continuous support now have a wonderful day my beautiful/handsome readers. Mwuh