Chapter 1

(Y/n) POV:

It was my first day at the DWMA, I was walking up the stairs when I bumped into someone on the way up.

"Oh I'm so sorry are you alright?" They said with a very apologetic tone.

"Oh n-no I'm sorry I should have watched were I was going".

"Oh OK, but you still haven't answered my question are you alright?"

"Oh y-yeah I'm fine".

"Are you sure because you seem to be stuttering a lot".

"Oh sorry it's just I don't talk to many people".

"Oh, well your talking to me right now, by the way my names Maka".

"Hi Maka, my name's (Y/N)". I said with what might have been sureness I'm not sure.

"Well (Y/N) how about I give You a tour of the school so you know were to go"?

"Thank you thats very nice of you"

*time skip to end of the day brought to you by death the kid's sexiness*

It was the end of the and it turns out that you were in the same class as Maka. You had all her friends Soul, Tsunami, Liz, Patti, Blackstar, and your favourite Death The Kid son of lord death himself. You were about to walk out of class when you heard someone call your name.

"Hey (Y/N)".

You turned around to see Maka running up to you.

"Oh hey Maka, what's up"?

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to Kids party tonight it's gonna be a blast".

"Oh well sure, were is it at"?

"It's at Kids mansion, it's really hard to miss trust me it's the only mansion in Death City".

"Well you'll be sure to see me there".

Those were the last words you said to her before you walked out of the class all the way home.

A/N
Hey guys I am so sorry for the late update I wanted to update sooner but I've had alot on my plate recently so once again I am very sorry for the late update and I'll try to update sooner bye bye.