17

9 months later...

"ooooooo ireum got a date with jaehyunnie!!" minho yelled as he ran around our house causing everyone to squeal and be excited as well. we have decided to leave our apartments and just live in one house together since we all always visited each other frequently after seungmin died.

when seungmin died jaehyun stood by my side and helped me heal the wound faster. he took care of me when the boys were busy and he always made sure i wasn't sitting around doing nothing.

"we'll take care of winter!!" felix and jeongin said at the same time which made me laugh hard.

"when is the baby supposed to be due?" chan asked me as he set his hand on my belly to feel the kicking. "next week. isn't it a coincidence? a week after seungmins birthday. i honestly can't believe i'm going on a date today instead of visiting his grave." i said as i shook my head

"no!! go enjoy your date! you and jaehyun have something special. it would be wrong. we'll tell seungmin you said hi. plus, in the letter seungmin said to be happy and love again. that's exactly what you're doing" chan said as i felt my face heat up at the thought of jaehyun and i being lovers. i smiled a bit and headed outside to wait for him.

the weather was beautiful. not to cold, not to hot. it was just right. it was spring. cherry blossoms were coming, flowers were blooming. it was beautiful. i looked around me and saw all the beautiful colors spread around making the area seem so beautiful.

i heard a honk and i looked over and saw jaehyun coming out of his car with a huge smile plastered on his face. "you look beautiful" he said to me as he hugged me being cautious of the baby. "hello baby seungmin" he said as he got down to level his height with my stomach. i laughed and pushed him playfully.

we all including jaehyun decided to name my baby seungmin, after his dad. he'll have the same name. kim seungmin. it'll remind me of seungmin and all the good times we had together without getting sad. we brought a life into this world and i was glad it was seungmins baby and not anyone elses.

jaehyun and i arrived at han river and i smiled as we laid a picnic blanket doen and sat down to eat food. did i forget to mention jaehyun cooks well?

"ouch" i kept feeling weird things in my belly. it made me worry because it kept hurting and i kept complaining. "lay down!! i'll find some help" jaehyun said as he started yelling help. people crowded around us and some people called the ambulance.

"she's going into labor!!" one woman yelled. "i'm a doctor, i can take care of her until the ambulance comes. for now, everyone back away and give me something that can be used as a pillow" she said as everyone backed away and gave their sweaters.

we arrived at the hospital a few minutes after. jaehyun called the guys and they rushed over to the hospital with cameras ready to film and take photos. after pushing for so long i heard a cry.

"would you like to hold your baby?" the doctor said to me as i nodded my head. i held seungmin in my arms and smiled widely. "you look just like your father" i said as i kissed him on his forehead. because of your father, i can see this world, i can see how beautiful you are my son.

"i love you seungmin. i love you seungmin junior. and na jaehyun, i love you as well" i said as i looked over at jaehyun and kissed his cheek causing him to turn red.

thank you kim seungmin for treating me very well when you were still here. thank you for loving me endlessly and always being by my side. you showed me a beautiful love and i will give all that love to our son and jaehyun. i found a new love and i will forever love jaehyun and our baby seungmin. i hope you are resting in peace and looking over our little family and the boys as well. i love you kim seungmin, let's meet again soon. i thought.

i rocked baby seungmin to sleep while jaehyun fell asleep next to me on the bed. "i love you all" i said. soon after, i drifted off into dreamland with my little family by my side and the boys surrounding us.