10

ireum pov

seungmin came back to our table pretty angry. he ended up telling us what happened while he went to go get our orders.

"thank you seungmin, for standing up for me. but if it gets you angry just leave it alone. i will be okay. i'm used to it. but thank you again" i said as i pulled away. he looked at me and raised his hands to my cheeks. he slowly leaned in and placed his lips on mine.

"i love you" he said, i felt like he was about to cry. lately, he's been very emotional. "i love you too seungmin" i kissed his cheek and held his hands.

"you guys are cute, but wayyy too much PDA! you guys make me sad that i don't have a girlfriend" felix said as everyone else chuckled at his statement.

"i actually just got lucky. i may not be able to see his face but his personality and his voice and just him as a human makes me very happy and grateful. i never thoight a blind girl like me can be in love. in a blinded love." i said to them as i felt seungmins stare. i picked my hand up and traced his face features the way i always do and i smiled to myself.

~
seungmin pov

the boys and i dropped ireum off at home. the boys and i decided to have guy time since we haven't had it in a while. all 9 of us walked back to my apartment being loud and just having a good time with one another.

"did you tell her yet?" changbin asked. i knew he was referring to my cancer. i nodded my head slowly as the boys gave me a face of pity.

"she said i shouldn't have a negative mindset and i should be positive. but i know i won't make it. i just want her to be happy in this time we have together. but i know once i'm gone, it'll be hard for her since we built up all these memories together. i'm scared for her and me. but i also decided to give her my eyes" i said as the boys looked at me. some had red eyes, some of them were holding their tears back, and others were crying. we all got up and hugged each other tightly.

"we will be with you every step of the way. it'll be hard for everyone. but for now, all we have to do is stay strong and keep fighting. we'll look after her and be by her side." jeongin said as everyone broke down. we usually cried whenever we talked about my condition because we grew up together and i had cancer ever since i was 16. we met in a foster home, i stayed there for a week while my grandma had to get custody over me. we became close since then.

"stray kids forever and always" we all yelled as we laughed and threw ourselves backwards onto my bed.

it has been a couple of hours since eveyone fell asleep and i looked around me and smiled. i'll miss them and i know they'll miss me, but at the moment we have to be strong and hope for the best. in my thoughts, i soon fell asleep.