"Alright, I just want to get to know something about you...you know just break the ice between us. We're married now, Caius. Wether you like it or not, we need to have a connection. Even if it is not that strong but we are already tied in this so let us just do our task." I explained my point while fighting not to fidget or stutter because of his strong gaze.

I took a very deep breath and loosen myself a bit. "Alright, if you think what I was going to do for the both us is rubbish then I will stop. Immediately. I will just drink and eat all of these..." referring to the bottle and strawberries "...and I will leave you alone doing whatever the hell you want." Now I can't stop my mouth from being frank.

Take note, I'm not desperate. I just want to cool things between us because I'm starting to regret this decision of tying the knot with him. And once I regret it, I'm gonna kill myself. Kidding.

Caius stares at me for seconds and I was patiently waiting for his response.

"What?" I widened my eyes at him. "These strawberries are very nice too. It's a shame that you won't be able to taste them because all of them will be in my mouth." I playfully teased with a small laugh at the end.

Caius sigh then shakes his head. I thought he is going to say that this is nonsense. But in my surprise, he dropped his books in the side then pushed his chair closer to me, now our knees are touching under the small table I'm leaning on where the tray is.

Now, he is in this. I can feel his sharp gaze on me, watching every movement that I do. "What now, baby? You want to play again?"

Shit. How can this man change his attitude very differently in a snap. He can be cold then turn his whole gestures hot. He casually sits there but then I do not know what makes this image of him makes me soften in an instant.

I try to fight with myself and cleared my throat. "Let's play two truth, one lie." I told him with a confident smile.

"Okay...I'm listening." He shrugged, tilting his head on one side, waiting for me to continue.

"Both of us take turns, I will tell three things about myself, two of them are the truth but one is not.  So, you have to guess which one is I'm lying then if you guess wrong, you take one shot then if you guessed right, I will take the shot. Then tell a little background about it." I explained, with a wide grin. "Okay, you in?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope, so stupid of me to ask that." I let out a weak laugh then settled the shot glass in front of us and the bottle of champagne.

"How long will this take?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Until which one of us becomes drunk." I bravely answered. Honestly, I do not know where my confidence is coming. All I know is I want to know something about him.

"Alright. You're desperate to know something about me, huh?" A husky chuckle came out from him. It's almost like a throaty growl.

"I'm not desperate!" I quickly defended myself. Which is actually true so why do I sound like one?! This is starting to irritate me.

"Okay, whatever you say." He cleared his throat then sat straight. "Who is gonna go first?"

"How about you?"