CHAPTER 4: Kicked Out Of My Own Room!

•ZEKE•

         "Please, Zeke, I swear, I had every intention on paying you back." The man I have one of my guys torturing, pleads.

         "You knew the rules. I don't bend them for anyone and I have zero tolerance for people who steal from me." I tell him as I stand with my arms crossed across my chest, staring at him.

         "I swear, I can get you the money." He begs one last time.

         "Too late." I tell him before nodding my head towards one of my guys to go ahead and take care of him.

          The man begins shouting and then there's nothing but silence.

         I head out to my car that's waiting for me outside the abandoned building here and get in to start heading towards the airport.

         It's been a really long day and I have a huge headache and can't wait to sleep in my own bed, which unfortunately, I will have to wait until morning after my plane arrives.

*****************************************

         Evan picks me up from the airport and asks how the trip went.

         "The usual. Anything new happen while I was gone?" I asked him as I scrolled through my phone.

         "Uh...no, not much." Evan replies sounding not too convincing.

         "Why..." I began to ask but was cut off as soon as we pulled up to the house and I got out and he grabbed my bag and we headed inside the house.

          I honestly don't care if anything has happened. I will deal with it later.

         As I make my way up the stairs, I hear Evan yell out to me, "Boss?!"

         I turn to face him. "What?" I asked.

         "There's something I need to tell you." He begins.

         "Whatever it is I'm tired and you can tell me later." I tell him then start heading back up the stairs until I hear him call out to me again.

         "But I need to tell you..." He says and again I turn towards him and stop him.

         "I don't care what it is! Tell me after I wake up!" I snapped at him irritated.

         I then head into my bedroom and as soon as I opened up the door, I see a wet, curvy woman standing in a towel with her long hair dripping wet while trying to towel dry it.

         "Who the fuck are you?!" I asked her as I quickly snapped myself out from staring at her.

          She turns around startled.

          "Who the hell are you?!" She fires back while trying to cover herself up a little by holding the towel more to make sure it doesn't fall.

            "This is my house and my room! Now I'm gonna ask you one more time, who the FUCK are you?!" I repeat.

           Before she says anything, both Evan and Lucy comes walking in.

           "Oh, so you guys met." Lucy says.

           "What the hell is going on Luce?" I demanded.

           "This is my best friend Faye. She's going to be staying with us for a while." Lucy says.

           "This isn't your house Luce. You can't just decide who can stay and who can't. Especially having them stay in MY bedroom!" I snap at her.

         "Oh calm the hell down Zeke. Your room and mine and Evan's room is the only one that has its own bathroom and she needs her privacy." Lucy says.

          "Then have her stay in your guys' room. Mine is off limits." I remind her.

          "Stop it Zeke!" Lucy snaps at me. Which she's lucky she's my cousin. "Now, why don't we go downstairs and we all have breakfast and talk about this?" She suggests.

          I look over at Faye and eye her up and down, pissed off.

          "Fine." I say and then turn around and head towards our SPARE bedroom, where they should've put her friend.

         After taking a shower and getting into my board shorts and tank, I head downstairs where I already see Evan, Lucy and her friend Faye, sitting at the table, just getting ready to eat.

        "It's about damn time you came down here. Faye made us all breakfast." Lucy says.

        "Great." I said sarcastically and under my breath.

        I took my seat and we all sat in silence for a few moments while eating. In which I gotta say that this is the best breakfast I have ever had.

         "So, about this whole Faye moving in here..." Lucy broke the silence and began talking. "She needs a place to stay and since YOU wanted me to stay with you here instead of at my apartment, well, she also will be staying here as she is my best friend and I would've had her move in with me at my old place." Lucy tells me with a matter-of-fact look on her face.

          "There's no way that she is staying here and especially not in my room." I tell her.

         "Yes she IS staying with us and she WILL be staying in your room. You can have the spare bedroom." Lucy says with a smirk.

         "Lucy, it's okay. I don't mind having the spare bedroom." I heard Faye softly say.

         Great, just what I need around here is one of these soft talking girls.

          "No, it's not okay. Zeke...." Lucy began, "Listen, I understand this is your house and that there are certain things going on that have you more stressed out than usual, but don't be an asshole. Let her stay and let her have your room so she can use her own bathroom. I mean, you barely use the room anyways cause you're barely here."

             "Stop!" Faye says.

            "Look, I would appreciate of you'd let me stay here and I will get the spare bedroom. I don't need my own bathroom anyways. Also, I didn't know it was your room. But I can stay in the spare room. If that's okay with you, Zeke." Faye says and her voice is so soft, sweet and innocent. Her voice can put me to sleep, it's so gentle.

          Suddenly everything became quiet again and I began thinking a little bit more about this and then looked at Lucy who had a look on her face like she wanted to kill me.

         I then shake my head in disapproval and said, "Fine. You can have my room." I tell Faye.

        "You don't have to..." she begins and I stop her.

        "I don't use it much anyways." I reply, repeating what Lucy said.

        "Are you sure cause...." Faye started.

       "I said it's fine!" I snap at her frustrated, causing her to flinch a little. Why can't she just accept it? I then stand up and head upstairs to pack several of my things up and move them to the spare bedroom, then have the rest of my stuff moved by my guys. Things meaning my clothes, watches and everything.

        Lucy is lucky she's my cousin and I love her like a sister.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)