ten's way out

Ten's pov

*pant pant pant*

My breath heavy I run for the janitor once again. Somehow he always heard me but this time I was getting away from the room. The kids when I had left said something but my breath blocked it out.

I wasn't ever planning on leaving but then I started to heard the stories of a brave kid who escaped when the lady had the the door open. Sooooooo cooooool!!
I heard them when I was moved to that room apparently the janitor was just was replacing him. I found a rope outside the bathroom window but I saw someone try to take it and ended up caught. So I needed a new way out. So I followed the janitor out I followed him quietly or I thought I did but he heard me so now I'm running. I jump on a pulley system. I end up in the a empty room well except the dead children in wrapping. After that I end up in a pantry.... We have a pantry, Nice. I keep going for a few steps then I see a very ugly man thing.

I think of turning around. Bye see you later. Nope nadaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.
I fell down the drain. I fell in water it stunk but it went away quickly. Its smell seemed to kill its own smell when I came out i was in a mop bucket. It was an old room cobwebs everywhere. I had gotten out I was wet and cold but I kept going. I opened it to find I was is the room that leads to the dorms I go over a room to find a eye and some stone kids and I realized that the eye did that. I hide in the shadows but at the end I trip. The eye looks this way and it turns my fingers to stone it burned I hoped up and ran I think the janitor heard me but I just kept running. I found a hole and jumped and ended up in where ever this is.

"Ok wait so your hand is stone" seven said.

I hold up my hand to him, "yup look."

"Well that explains why it hurt so bad" he rubs where he now has the bump.

"Oh yeah I sorry about that." I said a little embarrassed.

"Its ok if someone fell out of nowhere and popped up I probably would have done the same." he said

That made me feel better about it.

"Yeah thanks." I said we then walked in silence.

Seven Pov

I followed her. I don't really know why. I keep meeting girls I kind of miss all the boys in my ,as she calls it, dorm. Its not that I had friends but still. We walk through a few rooms and have to swim threw some flooded ones. We were swimming through but I am dragged down I fight but I just feel myself keep going down......

*cough cough*

I look around there is no one. I am alone...... I can't really move for some reason I feel weak.
I just sit thinking about ten how she must be worried or that something happened to her to, then I think of six she must be worried too
.................................................... Unless that thing, what ever it was, killed her. The thought sat there with me....... What if they both died...... And it would be my fault, six went out of her way to save me, ten because if she is dead its because I went under.

Six Pov (she's back baby)...(:

Seven disappeared and I was stuck waiting. My moms hand reached in and I knew its going down from here. I failed to save someone. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed.

My mother took us home yelled at me but of course I was lost in thought when she realized I wasn't she locked me in my room. I sat there..... I failed him......... No I failed myself. This is my fault.......

What if they both died....

This thought was not mine I just heard it in my mind. It was seven's? Yes... yes it must be. he's alive..... I stood up. Sorry mom but

I WILL NOT FAIL

Ten's Pov

Seven went down when I last saw him he had a hand pulling him. I jumped in after him. I followed the creature. It went into a hole. I was running out of air but I felt myself still going I reached it but seven and the creature were gone. I sat in the water shocked. How did I miss them I was on their trail. Then I feel a hand grab me.

/\%\/%/\%\/%/\%\/%/\%\/& end

Hope you liked that chapter the end was kind of emotional sorry

But not sorry cause I loved writing it.

Bye at 11:58 two minutes till the end of spring break T-T

One minute
.............

T-T
I  I
I  I
12:00

(This is just a sad day for me and this book wth)

Bye anyone who cared enough to read this