3

"Ah, I need money!" Sanji groaned, crashing on the bar counter next to Chopper. The bar was almost empty, only a few people there to drown themselves in their daily sorrows under the midday light.

"Welcome, Sanji," Nami said, standing behind the counter with a smile on her face.

Sanji's heart fluttered."Nami-swan! It has been so long! I missed you!" he cried, attempting to hug her from across the counter but she dodged out of his way."I haven't been around anyone but that marimo recently, its so good to see a beautiful lady like you after so long!"

Nami ignored that."What's this I hear about money? You better not have struck rich in the lotto without telling me." She had a dangerous aura around her. Chopper and Sanji shuddered.

"No, no, it's the opposite," Sanji quickly explained, watching with relief as Nami's deadly aura diminished."I need to find a job soon or Zoro and I will go broke." Sanji sent Nami a smile, half hopeful, half desperate."Do you have anything?"

"No, sorry," Nami said and Sanji wasn't to surprised, she didn't like wasting money after all.

Sanji then turned to Chopper, tears in his eyes."I don't either. Sorry, Sanji," Chopper replied to his inquiring stare.

"I might have something!" Brook suddenly shouted, scaring the trio.

Chopper flinched the hardest, tears in his eyes almost pouring down his cheeks."You scared me, Brook!" he shouted, voice shaking.

"Ah, sorry."

"Anyways," Sanji continued his rant."That useless marimo isn't even attempting to look for a job so its all up to me to find something. What am I going to do?"

"Like I said, I have some-"

The door chimed and Sanji turned around swiftly in hopes that a beauty looking for a great, handsome detective walked in. It looked like she would be tall. Maybe short hair? He was fine regardless of what she looked like, since all beauties were meant to be treasured.

"Ah, I'm tired."

Oh, it was just Zoro. Great, way to ruin his mood."Marimo, what are you doing here?" Sanji scowled.

"Huh? I just-"

"Robin-chan, I didn't know you were there too!" Sanji cheered, seeing her figure peaking out from behind Zoro. He ran over to greet her, Zoro passing by him with a click of his tongue."I've missed you!"

"Yes, I found Zoro wondering around and decided it was best to bring him with me," Robin said with a smile that made Sanji's heart kyun."For your sake and his."

Sanji ignored that comment, ushering Robin to her seat."Do you have any jobs you would like me to complete? You know I would do anything for a beauty like you."

"Sorry, Sanji, but I am quite fine right now," Robin replied, delicately resting her arms across her lap.

Sanji let out one long sigh, resting his head on the bar counter sadly."If things continue like this, we'll go broke."

"Um, I said I had a job but..."

"You can always come work here, Sanji," Nami inquired yet again."It doesn't have to be permanent, but maybe just work a couple nights until you find a job."

Zoro suddenly shot up, shocking everyone, and focused his attention on Brook."What job?" he asked.

Brook lit up at Zoro's recognition of him."Well..."

X

"So this woman can't find her friend, huh..." Zoro mumbled once they walked out of their clients home. Brook had given them her address so they could go see her in person and hear her out. She was willing to pay a generous amount which was good.