Request #1

This request is from @Pragatipandey43. The request is: Make Takio and Regis a girl and have them go on a date with Tao and M-21. This is my first request and im so happy and excited!!! The photo is by: Ileranerak on DeviantArt. The song lyrics are not mine but songs that i thought fits the characters.

Tao And Takio

Tao's POV

"Hey Takio?" I asked. "Yeah?" She replied in a sweet voice. "What are you doing later?" "I don't know. Why?" "Do you want to go to karaoke with me?" "Sure I'd love to." "It's a date! See you at 8:00." I said as I went to get ready.

Karis gave me some tips on how to act on a date. I bought some flowers earlier after I got off work. I put on a black suit and some colone.

Takio's POV

'Did he just say it was a date?! Omg omg omg yes! Finally he asked me. What should I wear?' I thought as I ran to my room. I walked in and locked the door. I grabbed a beautiful black dress and pulled my hair in a ponytail. I then put on make-up. I sprayed myself in perfume and grabbed my heels.

It was almost 8. I quickly walked out my door to find Tao there. He was dressed in a black suit and had roses in his hand. "For you my lady." He said as he bowed down handing them to me.

I blushed and took them. He got up and handed me his hand. "Shall we?" He asked. I nodded and took his hand. We walked out of the house. It was beautiful tonight. 'I can't believe this is happening.'

Tao's POV

Takio was quiet. 'Did I do something wrong? I'm doing what Karis said.' "Takio are you alright? Your very quiet." I asked her. I was starting to worry. "I'm fine. So where are we going?" "You'll see." I replied in my cheery voice.

We continued walking until we made it to a fancy restaurant. She turned to look at me and I just smiled. We walked in and were greeted by a man. "Reservations for Tao." I said as I smiled. "Ah. Yes, right this way." The man replied. He motioned for us to follow and led us to a table.

"Can I take your order?" "I'll take Japchae and aromatic white wine, and she will have her favorite, Bibimbap and white wine with just a touch of sweetness." I said with a smile. "Wonderful choice." He replied, then left. I walked to a chair and pulled it out for her. She blushed and sat down.

A few minutes later the food and our wine was served. "The foods good Tao. It's my favorite and the this wine makes it better. Thank you Tao." "No problem." As we were eating, we were talking about all kinds of stuff.

After we ate, I paid and we left. "Now for the real fun!" I yelled as I grabbed her hand running. We ran all the way to the Karaoke bar. We walked in and went to the room I reserved.

"I'll be back." I told her. I went to the bar and got us some drinks. On my was back I could here singing. It was Takio's voice. "I'm an angel with a shotgun fighting till' the wars won i don't care if heaven won't take me back..." I walked in amazed at how beautiful she sung. Once she realized I was back she stopped. "Why did you stop? You are so good at it."

I handed her, her drink and took the mike. I selected the song Close To You by Neon Trees. "Lonely eyes been watching me, I can see what you want me to see... I wanna be close to you..." I started to sing.

We were singing until it was close to midnight. We were walking home. "I had fun today." I said with a smile. "Me too." She replied. I turned towards her and kissed her. "I love you." "I love you too."

Regis and M-21

Everyone knew M-21 and Regis had feeling for eachother but M-21 too prideful to ask her out.

M-21's POV

"Hey M-21 can you come here?" Tao asked. "Coming." I replied as I finished getting ready for work. I got out of my room to see Karis and Tao standing there. Before I could say anything, they both quickly grabbed me dragging me to Tao's room.

"What the he-mph!?" I yelled as they put there hand over my mouth. "Shh. We just want to talk." I glared at the two but they just looked at me. "We know you have feelings for Regis." Tao said. I blushed, "I do not!" "Shh. Don't worry were here to help." He replied with a smile.

Karis on the other hand had a serious look on his face. "I'm going to help but, if you brake my yeodongsaeng's heart..." "Karis don't threaten him. You said you would help them." Tao interrupted.

"Ok heres the plan." He continued.

Regis's POV

"Seira, Sir Raizel, are y'all ready?" I asked as I walked in the living room. Sir Raizel and Seira was sitting on the couch drinking tea. They both got up and nodded. I opened the door and Takio grabbed me dragging me to Tao's room. "W-what are you doing!?" I asked him as he opened the door.

Inside Tao's room was Tao, Karis, and M-21. Karis saw me and gave me a hug. "My yeodongsaeng." He said as he let me go. "Keun hyeong. What's going on?" He didn't answer and he, Tao, and Takio left.

"Regis will you go on a date with me after school?" M-21 asked with a blush on his face, handing me a bouquet of roses. I blushed bright red and took the flower, nodding.

"Let's go were going to be late." Takio said as he grabbed our arms to run out the door.

At school I couldn't focus. "Hey Regis what's wrong?" Asked Ikhan. "Oh! Uh nothing." I quickly replied, snapping out of my thoughts. "Why are you blushing?" Sui said giggling. "I'm not blushing!" Shinwu yelled from the door, "Come on it's lunchtime!"

After school.

M-21 was at the gate waiting on me. "Hey, let's go." He said as he grabbed my hand walking. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "Karis and Tao told me about this restaurant, that you might like."

We continued walking until we made it to a small restaurant. He opened the door for me to go in first. I walked in and he followed. We sat down at a table by the window.

"Welcome. How may I help you?" A woman asked. "I would like Galbi and a coke." He replied. "I would like samgyeopsal and a sprite." "Wonderful choices." She said with a smile, then left.

A few minutes later she came back with our food. "So, is this why we were dragged in Tao's room this morning?" "Yea." "Thank you. I'm having fun." He blushed and replied, "no problem." We were talking about all kinds of stuff. We were talking about how some people thought M-21 was a thug, and how some people thought that Seira and I were sisters.

He paid and we walked to a park. "I'm having fun." I said with a smile that made him blush. I blushed when he I saw his blush. "I'm having fun too." We sat down on a bench that was by the lake, watching the sunset.

"The sunset is so beautiful." M-21 turned to look at me, "Not as beautiful as you." I turned to look at him and he kissed me. He pulled away still looking at me with loving eyes. "Regis, will you go out with me?" "Yes." I said with a blush. He kissed me again and said, "I love you." "I love you too."

No ones POV

M-21 and Regis didn't know that Karis, Tao, and Takio were following them. They stayed back where they couldn't be seen. They watch as the date was a success.

♡♡♡Please don't forget to vote and comment. And if you have a request please comment below.♡♡♡