12. Kousuke- Years Later

(Requested)

Kousuke might be a little OOC

Just one more oneshot of Kousuke, then it's back to the others! Lol

Everyone just seems to love Kousuke so much

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Agh!" I gasped, feeling the horrific bruises form on my clear skin.

"Stop whining!" he called out, smirking deviously. Just because he was rich, he go to do whatever he wanted to me. The school was scared of his parents.

"Kousuke! Stop! Please!" I sobbed, clutching my body. He sneered and dropped his hands.

"I'll let you go for now. But I'll be back."

(End Scene)

That was 14 years ago, when I was six or seven. Now, I've grown to be an independent woman.

But the thing is, I haven't seen Kousuke since.

He just disappeared from my life after he moved. Weird. I sighed and slumped down in my chair.

This was hard. Why am I thinking about him now? Now of all times?

I groaned and got out of my chair.

"I need sunlight..." I grumbled, slipping on my jeans, and white t-shirt. I put on a pair of sunglasses and walked out my apartment door.

"I guess I'll shop for something while I'm at it..." I thought, taking my phone out. I walked down the street to the supermarket.

"Hello Miss, welcome to HalfFoods!" an employee said, smiling. I smiled back tiredly.

"Okay, what do I need to buy..." I sighed, looking at the list I made on my phone. I picked out a few ingredients. Eggs, flour, basil, and tomatoes.

"I guess I'll just make an omelette tonight..." I paid for my items and walked out of the store.

"I could really go for some cake right about now..." I said quietly, looking at the Sunbucks store.

"Fuck dieting, I need cake."

(Timeskip)

I looked at the piece of cake eagerly in the display. It was my turn in line. I was almost drooling.

"Hello, and welcome to Sunbucks! What can I get you today?" the cashier asked, smiling. I opened my mouth but was interrupted by a man barging into our conversation.

"I asked for a white chocolate raspberry, not a white chocolate cherry!" he demanded, angrily turning to the cashier. I gasped.

"Hey! I want the white chocolate raspberry, asshole! Why do you have to be so rude to the staff here?!" I growled, looking at him in the eye. He was also wearing sunglasses, and a face mask. I couldn't make out his face.

He turned to look at me, enraged.

"Excuse me, I ordered first. These baboons don't know how to take an order properly!"

"But it's my cake!"

"It's not yours. And I was wondering why it was more expensive..." he scoffed, glaring at the cashier. She flinched. I stomped my foot.

"Why the hell are you so rude to people?"

"Do you even know who I am?"

"I don't think anyone does, dumbass," I scoffed, crossing my arms. He sneered and took off his sunglasses and face mask. My heart dropped to my feet.

"Kousuke..." I whimpered. I took off my sunglasses as well. His eyes widened.

"(Y/N)?" We stared at each other for a few seconds. Has he always been this good looking? My face turned red and tears rose to my eyes. My craving for sweets was suddenly gone.

"You can have it," I whispered, running off.

(Timeskip)

I curled up into a ball, crying silently. I touched the scar on my arm subconsciously and felt more hot tears flow down my cheeks.

"He came... I knew we would cross paths again..." I murmured, remembering all the purple, red, and white I had to deal with when I was younger. He couldn't have changed.

I can't forgive him...

Can I?

(Kousuke's POV)

What the hell was that?

That woman was (Y/N)?

God, like I'd ever want to see her again.

After what I did to her...

How did we end up like this?

She's gotten...

So beautiful.

I feel like a little kid again, looking at her.

She's witty as always.

I can't say I'm surprised. She's always been like that.

Maybe that's why I liked her so much.

I still do.

(Timeskip)

(Reader's POV)

I received a text from Kousuke a few hours ago. Now here I was, preparing for a date. I put on some spring clothing and grabbed my bag.

"This better be worth it..." I said, sweat beads forming on my forehead. I gulped and tried to calm myself down.

"He isn't the same, he isn't the same..." I chided, clasping my hands together. I was shaking as I walked to the park, where we were supposed to meet. I froze in terror as I saw him look my way.

"He can't hurt me now... It's fine..." I reminded as I swallowed my saliva and went to meet him.

"Oh, (Y/N), I didn't think you would come." I nodded in fear.

"Yeah... Yeah, I came..." I stuttered, biting my bottom lip. He saw my scared look and faltered.

"Look... I'm sorry from all those years back. I couldn't control my feelings and was dealing with massive amounts of neglect and pressure. Somehow, I put it all out on the girl that I liked." My head shot up. I flinched at those piercing blue eyes.

"I-I was a girl... That you liked?" I stammered, blinking in disbelief.

"Crazy, right? I understand if you feel uncomfortable and want to leave. I just wanted to apologize." Something in my heart broke and warmth flooded through my body. I broke out into a smile and clasped his wrist.

"I'd love to stay."

(Timeskip)

I giggled as Kousuke described his job.

"That dolt can't do anything right..." he sighed, putting a hand to his forehead. I nudged him lightly.

"Hey, be more patient, okay?" I said, laughing, "Everyone has feelings." He had a smile gracing his face as he watched me giggle.

I shivered and breathed on my hands to keep warm. Suddenly, I felt a warm jacket cover my back.

"Here," Kousuke said, "It's cold. You should wear a jacket next time." A grin spread across my face as I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, Kousuke. It means a lot to me," I replied, hugging the toasty jacket around my figure. I felt a hand touch my cheek. I was staring into his icy blue eyes the next moment.

"May I?" he asked softly, leaning in. I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt a pair of lips touch mine and I pressed back gently. After a few moments I broke away, looking at the man in front of me.

"I'm sorry, again, for what I did before." I smiled, knowing what he meant, and took his hand.

"We can always rewrite our own story. The past is the past, and doesn't define who we are today."