11. Kousuke- Jealous (Slight Lime)

(Requested)

Jealous! Kousuke x Reader

If you had a prompt for this, I'm so sorry, I can't find it...

Please don't kill me for writing another plot...

:(

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sighed and put the stack of papers down.

"Kousuke?" I called, "Can you help me file these sheets? There are a lot of requests for jobs right about now!" He walked into my office and kissed my temple.

"Sure, love." I smiled in appreciation and kissed his cheek. I picked up the huge stack of papers again and grunted all the way to the main hall. I yelped and dropped everything when someone collided into me.

"No!" I whined, "That took me so long to organize!"

"I am so, so, sorry, Miss!" I grabbed a paper and touched someone's hand. I looked up, and was met with a pair of astonishing golden eyes. I got up and looked at the man standing before me.

He was insanely tall.

Like, really tall.

But other than that, he had tan-ish skin, brown hair sweeped to the side, and was dressed in a nice navy blue dress shirt and black dress pants.

"I-It's quite alright, I can just waste another two hours of my miserable existence filing these again..." I said, my voice getting quieter with every word.

"I'm sorry. My name's John," he said, sticking out his hand. I took it, and shook it.

"(Y/N)."

"Let me help you carry these to the filing cabinets." I smiled and took half the stack. I didn't notice, but John kept on glancing every so often at me.

Once we were finally there, I plopped the files in their rightful place and smiled in satisfaction.

"Thank you for your help, John."

"No, it was really my fault. Here, let me treat you to lunch as an apology." I was confused.

"A-Alright...?" He took my arm and led me to a nearby cafe. I blushed and went with him. What the hell? I have a fiancee! I shouldn't be doing this! We're just friends though... Yeah, just friends.

"What do you want from the menu?" John's voice snapped me out of my temporary trance.

"I-I'll just have a (Sandwich Name) and (Drink Name), thanks," I said, holding my credit card up to the cashier. John's hand stopped mine, his face melting into a warm smile.

"It's fine, I got it." I sighed and put my card back into my bag.

"You really didn't have to do this..." I said awkwardly, sitting down. He chuckled.

"It's just my way of apologizing." I smiled and took a bite of my sandwich. The small chatter and laughter continued for a few minutes.

"Oh, you're going to be married?"

"Yeah, to Kousuke Hirahara. Crazy, right?"

"Yeah, it sure is. What I would do to date a man like that..."

My eyes widened and my snickered to myself.

I swear, if Kousuke comes along, I'm going to play the living hell out of him.

Well, the demons heard my calling and Kousuke arrived five minutes later. He looked over at us, and I waved to him.

"(Y/N)?"

"Oh, Kousuke! This is John, Kousuke, my fiancee." John smiled and stuck out his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Hirahara." Kousuke narrowed his eyes and shook his hand suspiciously.

"Likewise..."

"Kousuke, John and I are going to office. He wants to show me some things." John looked confused.

"We are?-" I clamped my hand over his mouth and mouthed, 'Play along.' John nodded in understanding and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"If you don't mind, we'll be going now." Kousuke tensed up and grabbed my arm, then dragged me to his office. I looked at John and gave a thumbs-up.

"I'll remember you!" he yelled, before walking away. I giggled and kept on being dragged by Kousuke.

He threw me into a chair and growled.

"What the hell were you doing with another man? And in my workplace?" he demanded, eyes clouding over with anger. I licked my lips and smirked.

"I wanted to see your reaction. Besides, he's gay, so I didn't worry about it."

"You dirty woman."

"Yeah, so what if I am?" Kousuke smiled a bit and grabbed my shoulders.

"You need a punishment." His lips slammed into mine, and I wrapped my arms tightly around his head, and neck.

"Kousuke~" I moaned, feeling his lips travel down to my neck, tongue and lips massaging my soft flesh.

"Oh, Kousuke~" I gasped, feeling him leaning down to press his lips more firmly onto my collarbone. He broke away, pulling me up, and slamming me onto the wall.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, Kousuke~"

"Say it again."

"Kousuke~"

"That's what I like to hear." He kissed my lips feverishly and wrapped his arms around my waist, completely pressing his body against mine.

"Kousuke, yes~" I moaned again, feeling his hands slither up to my neck, and up to my hair, entangling his hands in my soft locks. He broke away, looking into my eyes.

"Don't make me mad next time, okay love?" he whispered, kissing my forehead, "You're too good to lose."