Why is loving you so hard?(one direction fanfic BoyxBoy)

(A/N) kind of long but please read =]

I honestly don’t know what to say to you guys other than I am a hardcore Directioner and that I truly am writing this story because I read so many stories and I feel inspired to write my own. I am a beginner and this is going to my first story that I ever truly wanted to write. (So please don’t be too brutal with the grammar and spelling mistakes) I hope you guys enjoy and even if I can get one person to read this I will be happy. Now let me give you the low down, this story will be lengthy (hopefully) and I already have an idea of what I want, so let’s just say it’s going to be all over the place in a good way. BTW!!! This is going to be a BoyXBoy story for the most part so, if you don’t like it don’t read it. =]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis P.O.V.

                        “Yeah, you've got that one thing!” we finished as the crowd started cheering and saying bye to us. It was an incredible feeling to be on one of the top shows watched by Americans, SNL. Not to mention we got to meet Sofia Vergara which was a very big treat. We started walking off the stage as I felt a hand fall on my shoulder. “You did amazing mate!” Harry said as he smiled. “Thanks, but you know when your me it just comes naturally” I replied as we both started laughing in unison.

            I was truly blessed, to think that a couple of years ago I was on stage singing for a panel of judges and now I was here with five of the best guys in the world. “Lou, are you ready? Were all waiting on you.” Liam said to me in his Daddy Directioner voice. I guessed I must have started to day dream. I nodded towards him grabbing my jumper and heading out into the wind. “WE LOVE YOU! HAVE MY BABBIES! AHHH” was all that I heard as soon as I steeped out into the massive crowd of Directioners. I loved them, they were the reason that we had reached our success and in reality we would have never made it to where we are without them. We all waved cordially and smiled as the girls and handful of guys screamed; I think I even saw one faint, as we made our way to the tour bus. “What a crowd! Americans are crazy. They were never like this in theUK!” Zayn said shaking in his seat from the joy of having so much attention. “Now don’t disregard our country. Without them we wouldn’t be here now would we?” Harry said to Zayn trying to defend the motherland. “Well yeah but we didn’t get thongs thrown and flashed that often. And I enjoy that very much” I said to Harry with a cheeky grin on my face as the boys starting laughing but Harry didn’t. He just looked at me with serious eyes and a smile that looked way too forced. I can tell because when they are genuine his eyes squint and his dimples appear. Wait, why am I noticing these things about him? Well I do live with him. “GUYS! Where is the food? Do they have Nando’s inAmerica?” Niall said with a worried look on his face as the lads giggled at his sudden outburst. “Niall Nando’s doesn’t exist inAmerica. You’re going to have to find something new to eat.” Liam said chuckling, forcing the words to come out while looking at Niall’s face. He looked heartbroken with his mouth hanging. “HAHAHAH! I’m sorry Niall I just couldn’t hold it in” I said to my poor Irish friend.” it’s not funny! What if they didn’t have carrots?!” My laughter stopped immediately and I looked at him with a blank face as I heard giggles and them the laughter at my side. Harry. “And just what is so funny Harold?” I said to him in my most serious voice but he kept laughing. Well, at least he didn’t have to fake his happiness around me. I couldn’t help but smile as I looked at him, he made me feel happy and like I could trust him with anything. Is that weird? I don’t think so. So I tackled him to get this thought out of my head since it was starting to become too awkward for me. “Owww” he started whining and clutched his stomach. “That really hurt Lou” he looked at me with sad eyes that made me weak at the knees so I rushed to him and hugged his legs since I had fallen to the floor. “I’m so sorry Hazza I didn’t mean it” his body started shaking. Oh my god! Please don’t tell me he’s crying because I won’t be able to sleep, I’ll feel way too guilty. I looked up to him ready for the red puffy eyes filled with tears but instead he was smiling down at me since I was hugging his legs. “You look pretty stupid down there” he said to me in a sarcastic tone. I couldn’t believe that I had fallen for his taunt. I got up and smacked him in the face. “I can’t believe you played me like that! I genuinely thought you were hurt!” why did I care so much? I started to feel funny and then realized that we were in a moving car with the rest of the guys and they were staring at us as if we were going to fight any second. I couldn’t take their eyes on me so I sat next to Zayn who eyed me awkwardly as I made my way to him and sat down beside him. “I’m with Nialler lets eat.” I said to break the silence, and to get a conversation going. Better to talk about what we were going to eat than to sit in complete silence.