Nineteen/Jøsh

Blood. Nothing but blood.

Tyler's hands were covered in it. He struggled to breathe. I was shocked and horrified at what I was seeing.

Tyler collapsed and fell onto his side. I ran to his side. Blood was still coming. I looked over to the other side of the forest and saw a girl running away with a black object in her hand. It was a gun. Tyler was shot.

He was leaping in and out of consciousness. I held Tyler in my arms. The blood still was streaming out of his chest. Once I placed on hand onto the wound, blood spilled through.

"No no no no no no no."

It was all that I could say during the horrific scene. I saw how his eyes were opening and closing as if he was going to die from the wound. I started to panic.

"Tyler please, stay with me, please." I said to him.

Tyler lightly turned his head towards me. He reached out and touched my cheek. Through his fainting eyes, he was able to see me. Even though it wasn't clearly.

"Josh?"

"I'm here Tyler." I said as I held his hand. "I'm not going anywhere."

Tyler let out a big gasp. Blood started to spill again. But I continued to keep my hand on his wound.

"I....didn't....know I was....supposed to....die."

I squeezed his hand tighter.

"You're not going to." I said. "You're gonna live."

Tyler looked away a bit. Releasing more hard gasps.

"I'm afraid....I'm not going....to."

When I heard those words, I started sobbing. I pulled Tyler into a hug. Blood seeped into my shirt.

"No!" I cried. "Please don't leave me. I don't want you to die. We promised we'd make it real."

"I know." Tyler said between his barrels of faint breathing. "But....we have. We still will. Even if....I'm not....here."

My tears fell down.

"Don't die." I begged.

A single tear rolled down my cheek.

"Please."

"I'm sorry." Tyler said faintly. He smiled to me, with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Thank you Joshua....for being....my friend. Please....don't forget....our love."

I smiled.

"I won't."

Tyler put his hand on my shoulder. Leaving a stain of blood.

"Promise me....that you'll....be okay without me."

When I heard him ask me that, I broke down in tears.

"Josh....I don't want you to be sad."

He rubbed my tears away with his bloody thumb.

"I know." I said as my voice cracked.

I pulled Tyler into another hug.

"We're gonna continue to make it real together." I told him. "I promise we will."

"Good." Tyler said.

He smiled with another rolling down his cheek.

"I love you Joshua Dun. I've always loved you."

I smiled upon him.

"I love you too Tyler."

He looked up to the sky and drew his last breath. His hand fell back down onto his chest. The bleeding stopped. Everything stopped.
I stared at him. At my friend's lifeless body. All I saw was his dead face. How he was no longer moving or breathing, or smiling.

I gently closed his eyes and pressed my lips against his forehead. That's when my tears started falling much more than before.

I hugged Tyler's body to my chest and sobbed. I thought my crying would bring him back to life. But it didn't. Tyler was gone. And he wasn't coming back. All I had left of him was our memories.

"Please don't leave me alone"

THIS ISN'T THE END!!!
You guys have the right to be upset.
But I'm sorry.