Nine/Tyler

When I got home, I walked into my room to see my brother Zack sitting on the edge of my bed. He looked a bit depressed.

"So, your spending your time away in the forest?" He said.

I sat next to him.

"Yeah." I said. "I thought you'd already know about that."

"I haven't." He said. "I thought you just went away and came back a few hours late. I didn't know you had a life in the forest."

"I do." I said. "It's like a second home to me."

"Well, at least I know you're happy."

We both exchanged small smirks before he up and left my room without saying goodbye. Zack is trying to not get neglected if he starts a relationship with me. I understand what he wants.

Josh and I decided to take a stroll in the neighborhood before taking our trip into the forest. Jenna came along with him.

"Isn't it fun being out of the forest for a while?" Josh asked.

"Yeah." I said. "It's been 3 years."

Jenna looked at us.

"3 years?" She said anxiously. "Have you been secluded in your home all your life?"

I turned away a bit.

"It's complicated." I said.

"Easy on him hun." Josh told her.

"But tell me, besides living in a forest and playing music a lot, what do you like to do to pass the time?" Jenna asked.

"Well, I love Game Of Thrones." I said.
"The books or the TV series?"

"Both." I said.

"I like it too." Josh added. "Tyrion Lannister is my favorite."

I pushed Josh a bit.

"Josh, I called Tyrion."

Josh chuckled.

"Oh okay." He said. "Does Arya Stark count?

Jenna busted out laughing.

"You boys are hilarious!" She said. "And I have no idea what Game Of Thrones is."

Josh and I turned to her and gasped.

"Jenna Black, after all the years we've known each other, you don't know Game Of Thrones?" Josh said.

Jenna crossed her arms.

"Nope."

"Take it easy." I told him. "Not all people have to know the series."

Josh turned to me.

"You're right Ty." He said.

Josh looked on his watch.

"Well, let's head back into the forest, what do you say?"

"Yes." I said.

Josh held out his arm.

"Jenna, shall we head back?"

She grabbed his arm and we all proceeded back to the forest.

We sat on the log together. I played a little bit on the keyboard for them. I didn't sing. I just played. They enjoyed it. They looked like they were sitting in a sauna together without their clothes off. It doesn't look to me Josh has feelings for Jenna, they're just friends. I know it.

"Tyler, can I play with your keyboard?" Jenna asked.

I looked at her funny when she asked. I didn't want to hesitate.

"Ok, sure." I said as I handed it to her.

Jenna started pressing buttons, until she pressed one of my saved songs.

"Ooh nice." She said.

Josh looked over at me as the song played. He looked a bit shy.

"Do you..wanna..dance?" He asked.

I smiled and blushed.

"I don't know how." I said.

"That's okay." He said. "Neither do I."

We both chuckled. Shortly after, we decided to dance together. Jenna watched us as we did. She enjoyed watching us dancing. It looked like happiness thing she ever saw. I laid my head against Josh's shoulder. I felt like I was safe. Josh didn't feel uncomfortable or shy, he went with it. I didn't want to let go. I just couldn't.

I love Josh. I really love him. I don't want him to leave me. Ever.

Oooooh!!! I'm gonna leave it here for tomorrow, Josh's POV next time. Joshler is finally kicking in!