Ten/Jøsh

As we danced, I felt something in my heart. Something that made me think differently about my relationship with Tyler. I wondered if Tyler liked me. I don't know. Maybe he's never had a real friend before.

Jenna enjoyed watching us dance. Until she abruptly stopped it.

"Josh, it's getting late." She said.

Tyler and I released each other. He went over and shut the keyboard down. We walked out of the forest together.

"I'll come back tomorrow." I told him. "Jenna probably won't be with me."

"Yeah." Jenna added. "I'm a busy gal you know."

Tyler chuckled.

"Okay hun." He said. "I'll see you next time."

He looked over at me.

"And I'll see you tomorrow Josh." He said.

"I won't be late." I said.

We parted. I told Jenna to go ahead and get my car started so I could take her home while I hid and watched Tyler return to his home safely. I hope he's okay with his family. From there, I drove Jenna home and eventually made my way home.

As I sat in my room wide awake late at night, all I could hear was the sound of my parents and siblings sleeping. And the air vent of course. All I could think about was Tyler. It wasn't about his ability to sing and play music or that he has a single life, it's because of him.

My feelings for him are so strong, I don't think I can handle being alone without him. I had to see him. I had just to. So I quickly slipped into some clothes and quietly went outside.

I walked instead of driving because I knew it would alert my parents that I was going out. I knew where Tyler lived. But the hardest part was trying to get his attention.

When I got to the window, the sound of my footsteps awoke him. I saw that he turned on his lamp to see what was going on. When he looked out his window, he saw me. He lifted his window open.

"Josh?" He whispered as he looked out. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." I said. "I was a bit lonely."

"So was I." Tyler replied. "I couldn't sleep because I felt so uncomfortable."

I wanted to take Tyler into the forest with me.

"Can you come out?" I asked.

Tyler didn't answer right quick, he just thought if it was a good idea. I was afraid his parents would find out he left. But, he didn't seem afraid.

"I'll try." He said.

Tyler left the window and went to the other side of his room. I assumed that he was going to get some clothes on before heading out. I waited by the door for him to come out.

After a few minutes, I just remembered that Tyler goes out through the backdoor. But before I could go meet him, he came to the front. I was surprised.

"Do I look good?" Tyler asked.

"You always look good." I replied.

We both smiled then proceeded to head into the forest. I was so excited that I held his hand as we ran into the forest. We both laughed and giggled as we ran. When we got to the clearing, we purposely fell onto the ground. I actually fell on top of him. We were laughing but, it suddenly stopped when Tyler noticed how I was looking at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." I said. "Should we get up?"

"Yeah."

We helped each other up, then he sat together on the log. We were silent at first because we weren't used to being out passed midnight. But, we eventually started talking.

"Did you sleep okay?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah." I said. "At first but then I stayed awake because I couldn't sleep without anyone."

"Awww, someone wants their mommy." Tyler teased.

I laughed.

"Oh no." I said. "I'd rather sleep with a teddy bear than my mother."

Tyler turned away a bit.

"Me too."

I wanted to express my feelings for Tyler in some way so I wouldn't make him uncomfortable.

"Tyler?" I said.

He turned his head back to me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you enjoy me?" I asked.

"Yes." Tyler said. "I've never had a great friend like you. I've never felt so happy in my life."

"I feel a lot happier when I'm with you." I told him.

Tyler smiled.

"Me too."

We started leaning closer and closer until our foreheads were connected with each other. That's when our lips touched. We kissed.

Tyler closed his eyes during the moment.
I suddenly regretted what I just did.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I shouldn't have done that."

However, Tyler didn't say that it was okay or anything. He seemed to enjoy it.

"Josh?" Tyler asked. "Do you love me?"

I couldn't lie. I held his hand.

"Yes."

I gotta leave it here! I just gotta! The Joshler is in! Oh my god! New chapter coming soon! And the POV goes to Tyler!!!
Also, happy Women's Day!!!