Eleven/Tyler

Josh loves me. He really loves me. I felt like my life has just begun. I'm no longer trapped in a cycle of endless pain and suffering. I'm finally free. I officially have someone who cares about me and loves me. I touched Josh's face with my hand. Leading me to kiss him.

I didn't want to let go. Neither did he. This was the first time I got to experience what it's like to love someone. I immediately forgot all the abuse and neglect I've been through. All I focused on was my love for Josh. When we released our lips, we connected our foreheads to each other.

"I've never felt this happy before." I told him.

"Really?" Josh asked.

"I'm serious." I told him. "For the first time, I am happy, and loved."

Josh smiled and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I don't think I want to leave this forest." Josh said.

"Neither do I." I said.

We stayed together for the remainder of the night. Eventually, we fell asleep in the treehouse.
_______________________________

"Josh! Joshua! Joshua!"

We stood up and saw Jenna standing in front of the treehouse.

"Jenna?" Josh said.

We climbed down.

"What are you doing here this early?"

"I've been looking for you all morning." She said. "You made me worried sick."

"Don't worry." I said. "Josh and I were safe in my treehouse."

Jenna smiled a bit. She felt a bit funny that we were sleeping together.

"Are you too together?" She asked.

Tyler and I looked at each other funny. Josh didn't want to lie to her.

"Um, yeah." Josh said.

"So you guys are an official couple?"

"Yeah." Josh said, still a bit nervous.

"Why didn't you tell me you were in love with Tyler?"

"Because I was scared." Josh said. "I was worried that you wouldn't like it, being friends with a gay man."

Jenna placed her hands on Josh's shoulders.

"It's okay." She said. "I'm glad you have someone to love. Even if it's a girl or a boy."

Josh turned to me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Tyler has never been loved before." He said.

Jenna looked to me.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I said. "It's true."

Jenna pushed me and Josh together.

"Well look at you now?" She said. "You have someone who loves you."

Josh and I smiled at each other and kissed. Jenna watched and smiled.

Josh and Jenna eventually left for school. I headed for to spent another lonely day in my room until it was time to go back to the forest. I decided to dedicate the time and write a song.

When I sat down at my desk with a piece of paper and pencil, I began to brainstorm. I thought about writing a song about love or happiness.

But then, I thought about the forest. The place I've lived in for 3 years. But when Josh came into my life, it all changed. I immediately started writing.

It took pretty much the whole day to write this song. It wasn't that hard to write. It was a bit stressful. But once nighttime arose, I ran out to the forest. I thought Josh would meet me there. But, he wasn't there. Not until I fell backwards into unknown arms. When I turned, I saw him.

"You afraid?" He asked.

"No way." I said. "You did scare me a bit."

We let go and looked to each other.

"Oh did I?" Josh said. "I just wanted you to know I was there."

"Yeah, you are here." I said. "I'm glad."

Josh pulled me into another hug.

"Don't be gone." Josh said.

"I won't."

Feelings are admitted! Love is forming! This will be continued in chapter 12 but the POV will stay with Tyler.
Sorry if this is a bit late! It's 9:52 PM!