Mano X Leopard! Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked around Big Green, my tail swaying slightly as my ears twitched every now and again. An alarm blaring in my ear made me up nearly 5 feet off the ground.

"(Y/N)!! Come see me immediately!!" I heard Apetrully say worriedly over the intercom. I used my speed to get there as quickly as possible.

"I'm here!" I said as soon as I jumped into his office

"Oh (Y/N)! You must save the Air Force!" He cried

"What happened? Where's First Squad?" I asked

"They are out on another mission and won't be back for a few hours! Air squad was captured by the Eagle king!" He squeaked.

"Alright. I'll bring them back as soon as I can." I nodded to him

"Don't be distracted by Mano!" Apetrully yelled after me, teasingly

"Oh hush." I said with a pink blush on my cheeks. Everyone at Big Green knew the feelings I had for the strong Air Force member, except him... Or at least I didn't think he knew, if he did he didn't show it.

I was running top speed towards Eagle Castle. The eagle's watchful guards looking around the base like owls, making me think that they aren't eagles at all. I managed to make my way through the gates undetected. It wasn't until I went inside that I was almost busted. A lone eagle guard had spotted me and nearly let out a screech if I hadn't used my speed to knock it unconscious.

I sighed with relief but I knew I wasn't out of the jungle yet. I hid in the shadows as I made my way to the holding cells. I had been captured by the eagles awhile back and got the lay of the land while in captivity.

Once I got there I saw a guard in front of the cell, half asleep. I waited a moment as he closed his eyes long enough for me to run over and knock him out. He would've fell with a heavy thud if I hadn't reached out and grabbed the feathers at the back at his neck, lowering him to the ground slowly, making sure not to pull any feathers out in the process.
I looked over and saw the now happy faces of the Air Force. Mano ran up to the bars.

"You came for us!" He smiled

"Sure did. Sorry it wasn't First Squad but you got the next best thing." I giggled as I pulled the keys off the guard and unlocked the cell.

I blushed as Mano pulled me into a strong hug. I slowly hugged back, taking in his scent ever so slightly.

"Alright lovebirds get a room!" Rosefinch teased, making me a bright red and Mano's cheeks a darker pink.

"I like that idea..." Mano said looking at me "I know you can't deny that fact either." He smirked

"W-What?" I blushed, somehow harder

"I know you have a crush on me." He said, looking me in the eyes

"I-?!" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. I kissed back after I processed what just happened.

The Air Force awed and soon we made it out of the castle.

Back at Big Green, Apetrully shook hands with the Eagle king for a job well done.