Cheater! Lin Chung X Reader PART 2

(Y/N)'s POV
No one has seen Lin Chung for two months after the incident. I'm getting worried... and so is everyone else. I sighed as I pulled my knees up to my chest, sitting in my spot of the first squad meeting room.
"Jumpy worried..." Jumpy whimpered. Jumpy has been beating himself up about Lin Chung leaving, thinking that it was his fault.
"It's not your fault Jumpy..." I patted his head.
"Do you think he's ok...?" Sonia asked. Everyone at Big Green has been worried about the First Squad leader.
"I'm going to go look for him..." I finally said.
"Care-full..." Jumpy whimpered and handed me my jacket and a scarf. It was winter by this time.
"Thank you Jumpy... I promise to bring him back." I said before heading down to my turtle. I put my turtle's hat and scarf, that I made for him, on. I grabbed an extra coat for Lin Chung and got onto my turtle, riding out to find him.
(time skip)
Me and my turtle headed straight to the bamboo forest. "Lin?! Lin!!" I called out for him. I looked around through the light snowfall, looking for his distinct black clothing. I got off my turtle so he could rest. "Stay here... I can walk." I smiled at him. He went into his shell as I walked off. "Lin!!" I called out, not looking where I was going.
Then the ground under me disappeared.
I screamed in fear as I fell into the large hole. I fell to the bottom and hit my head, blacking out.
Lin Chung's POV
I was sitting on the top of one of the many bamboo trees, still feeling deep sorrow and regret. Then a shriek filled the air, the shriek of that of a woman... a shriek I knew all too well. I rushed over to where I heard the sound. I found a large hole... One I had made before. I jumped into the hole, skillfully working my way down. I saw what I hoped to be a dream... my ex-girlfriend at the bottom of the hole, unconscious, holding my jacket and a scarf. I felt worried for her health. I picked her up and climbed out of the hole. I ran to a nearby cave that I would seek refuge in from time to time. I sat her on my lap, in between my legs with her back on my chest. It wasn't a position I was unfamiliar with, this was something I would often do with her when we... were together... I sighed and played with a lock of her hair. "If only I could tell you how sorry I am... sorry of how I hurt you..." I whispered, hugging her closer as she shivered in the cold. I eventually had to let her go, to make a fire so we could stay warm.
(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up slowly with a groan. I rubbed my head, which was once again, after one month, crudely wrapped in a bandage like cloth. I saw a spark out of the corner of my eye, I looked over and saw a fire. With a familiar silhouette over it. "L-Lin...?" I mumbled.
"Ah! (Y/N)! Your awake!" He said and rushed over to my side.
"Yeah... Where have you been you doof...? Everyone at Big Green is worried about you..." I said as he helped me sit up, not like I needed it but I appreciated his concern.
"I have no reason to go back..." He said and sat next to me
"Yes, you do... You're the leader of First Squad... Mr. No-Hands and Apetrully don't really trust anyone else with such leadership." I smiled gently.
Lin looked away "I don't deserve to be a leader after what I did..." He sighed
"Lin..." I said, scooting closer to him "Rattle Diva told us what had actually happened... I didn't believe her at first but I managed to get into the security system of High Roller's castle... and yes, they have a security system... not a good physical one though. And I looked at the security tape over her cage and I watched the footage and saw what she had said to be true." I explained to him
Lin looked at me in slight shock, but I did notice that he was relieved. "S-So...?"
"Yes, Lin. I forgive you." I smiled warmly at him "And, if you want, I'll give you another chance."
Lin then hugged me, burying his face in my shoulder. "I'm so glad to hear that..." He mumbled, making me giggle. Lin then broke away from the hug long enough to kiss me. The kiss was filled with love. Lin broke away and looked me in the eyes, "I promise to never hurt you like that again..." He said and hugged me again
"Good..." I replied "Let's head back to Big Green... ok? Jumpy has been really beating himself up about you leaving." I say as he pulled away.
"Alright." He said and quickly got his stuff. Which wasn't much, just his staff and his jacket that I brought for him.
(Time skip)
I slowly walked into First Squads meeting room. "Hey guys..." I said, Lin Chung was hiding behind the door.
"(Y/N) find Lin Chung?!" Jumpy asked worriedly.
"No Jumpy... I'm sorry." I said, trying not to smile.
Jumpy then broke down in tears, upset that I 'didn't' find his friend. I felt bad for making him cry. But when he wasn't looking, I motioned for Lin Chung to come in.
"Hey Jumpy. Why are you crying?" Lin Chung said as he walked in.
Jumpy looked up, not believing his ears, nor his eyes. Jumpy blinked before jumping onto Lin Chung, "LIN CHUNG!!" Jumpy yelled with happiness as he took Lin Chung down with a hug.
Lin laughed as he fell on the floor and the sobbing bunny on top of him, hugging him as if he might disappear. Lin pet the poor bunny, trying to calm him down.
"What's all the noise about?" Sonia said as she walked in with Ray and Mr. No-Hands.
"Hey everyone!" Lin smiled as he sat up with Jumpy still clinging to him.
Everyone charged at him at once. I stepped aside as everyone attacked him with hugs. I giggled and went to my room, letting everyone have their time with Lin Chung before I did.
(An hour later.)
Lin entered my room, his hair slightly messed up. "Have fun?" I smirked
"Yes. Yes, I did." He chuckled and straightened his hair.
"They really missed you Lin." I smiled as he sat down on my bed
"And you didn't?" He asked and laid next to me.
I put my arms around his neck, "Of course I missed you..." I said as he wrapped his arms firmly around my waist.
Lin chuckled and kissed me again, this time the kiss was filled with passion and love. I smiled slightly into the kiss. Lin got on top of me and pulled away.
"I'm going to show you how much I missed you~" He said, making me blush at this new behavior.
Let's just say, he missed me more than I thought.
(FINALLY! I must do these stories during school on my free time since my mom took away my computer and writing on a phone is too much of a hassle with me. Any who! I hope you guys enjoyed and there will be a new update soon. With Flirty Mighty Ray X shy reader!... I hope XD)