Commander Apetrully X Secret Admirer! Reader

Apetrully's POV

Yet another letter from a wonderful yet unknown person. I can feel myself blush as I read the letter as it seems the person has yet again poured their heart and soul into this letter, also sending me a basket of bananas.

"Who is this person?" I ask myself, getting up from my seat.

I walk down to see First Squad, to see if they can figure out who it is.

(Y/N)'s POV

I sealed my next letter to the Commander of Big Green, pouring wax on the tip before pressing it quickly with a stamp. I seal it and send it off to the Commander's quarters.

"Who are you always sending letters to (Y/N)?" Sonia asked me when I sat down

"No one important!" I smile

"But you send this person a letter every day! They must be very important to you if you take so much time doing it." Lin butted in with his calm voice

"Just don't worry about it!" I giggle as Apetrully walks in. Well speak of the devil.

"First squad!" He exclaims, his face a bright red.

"What's the matter?! Are there more bad guys!" Ray jumps up, ready to go.

"No... quite the opposite actually." Apetrully blushed, holding out the letter to Lin Chung, who took it gently.

It took Lin Chung about five minutes to read the two-page love note.

"Looks like you have a secret admirer Commander Apetrully." Lin stated.

"Do you have an idea of who it could be?" Apetrully asks as Lin passed the note to Sonia

"The handwriting looks familiar but I can't seem to remember who it belongs to." Lin said, closing his eyes to think.

"Do Apetrully get letters often?" Jumpy asked, to the best of his ability

"Yes! Almost every day!" Apetrully asked

I pretended to read the letters, already knowing what they say since I was the one who wrote them. I smiled in spite myself as they very slowly put the pieces together. I passed the note to Ray who read the first few sentences and looked sick.

"This person is sickeningly affectionate." He said, sticking his tongue out in disgust.

"I'd like to meet this person. They are too kind with their gifts and notes. I want to thank them properly... and hopefully do more." Apetrully blushed harder.

Soon a parrot came in with the letter that I had written just minutes earlier. The letter dropped into Apetrully's hands and he quickly opened it.

"Another?!" He said in shock.

He obviously wasn't paying attention to First Squad because as he was reading it, everyone's mouth was opened in shock as I just smiled and waited for the cute commander across the room.

Soon Apetrully looked up and saw First Squad staring at me. I took out my stamp and showed it to Apetrully, his eyes widened with shock and many other emotions. He tackled me to the ground, sputtering happy thanks. "You're my admirer?!" He said, with little tears in his eyes

"Yes Apetrully. It's me." I said, bravely kissing his tears away with a smile

"I'm so happy it's you!" He said, hugging me

"Oh?" I smiled wider

Apetrully blushed and nodded as he nuzzled my cheek, First Squad erupting into applause for the newest happy couple.

(A bit rushed but it's all good. I made this one short and sweet since I'm at school writing this and I won't submit it to Wattpad until I get home! I hope you enjoyed and until the next chapter my lighters and mavericks <what I call my subscribers on youtube> bye!!)