Lin Chung X Vampire! Reader

Lin Chung's POV
The alarm sounded, signaling Apetrully was in trouble. I knew where he went so he wasn't too hard to find. He went to see the bat princess in her time of sorrow to comfort and, as always, try to become friends with his gold. The bat princess' father passed, we had heard that the poor princess was a wreck. One Apetrully heard word of it he immediately got his things together and left. My body must've had the control because when I came back to reality, I was on my turtle and me and my friends were heading to the beautiful cave the princess lived in. We soon arrived and weren't even bombarded on our way in. No one, or no bat, was in sight. But as we got further into the cave, we heard quiet sobbing, almost drowned out by the sound of squeaks. We got into the throne room part of the cave, we saw the princess. I felt my jaw drop slightly... she was beautiful. I know that's a terrible thing to say at a time like this, but it's true. She had beautiful, sparkling, (H/C) hair, saddened (E/C) eyes, tears running down her red, rosy cheeks, and silky black wings on her back. I felt so bad for her, she had her knees up to her chest, like she was in a ball, I slowly stepped up to her throne. She slowly looked up at me, noticing me.
(Y/N)'s POV
I slowly looked up and saw the male in front of me. I studied him. He had grey hair, on top was a light-colored hat. He had black clothing on, one side of his chest was exposed. His eyes were pretty to me, they were black but he had white iris'. I stood up, looking up at the man. He smiled sadly at me and I just hugged him. Really needing it right now.
Lin Chung's POV
I was taken slightly aback. But I could understand what this poor, yet beautiful, woman was going through. I hugged her back, she nuzzled my shoulder with a small whimper. I rubbed her back, I felt like I've known her forever. She sniffled and cleared her throat.
"So... what brings you to the bat kingdom...?" she sniffled
"We received a distress signal from our commander, the signal came from here." I explained to her
"Oh... it must've been the man with gold who... came at a bad time..." She sighed "Free him!" She called
Soon enough Apetrully appeared, bats right behind him.
"So, what is your name...?" I asked
"(Y/N), princess of the bats." She said bowing slightly
"Beautiful name..." I blushed, making her blush back
"Alright love bats break it up. We have to head back." Sonia said
"I will join you guys at big green... for your concern and kindness..." She sniffled
(Y/N)'s POV
I watched the man who was captured, or Apetrully, make a happy expression. I put my top bat in charge while I was gone.
(TIME SKIP)
It's been 6 months since I arrived at Big Green. I really grew attached to Lin
"Hello beauty bat." Said my boyfriend... Lin Chung.