Lin Chung X Chubby! Reader

I was walking around Big Green, I was walking to the First Squad meeting place. I got there and looked at the round opening to the room, I had always had trouble getting in. Only Mr. No-Hands knew I did since I always arrived at the room early or I was the last one to leave. But First Squad had a meeting this morning and I woke up late. I blushed and slowly opened the door, Mr. No-Hands immediately looking my way as I popped my head in. "Ah! (Y/N) I was wondering when you would arrive, come in." He smiled. Mr. No-Hands is fine whenever I do come in late, since I'm early almost always. I blushed and looked at the hole, then I looked back at him. Mr. No-Hands gave me a look of sympathy and kept talking to keep First Squad distracted while I climbed in. I slowly got my upper body through the hole... then my hips got stuck. Of all the times they could've gotten stuck, they chose this time! I grunted slightly as I tried to pull myself out. Mr. No-hands looked in my direction again, watching me struggle. After he stopped talking, everyone looked over at me, making me blush in embarrassment. Ray and Sonia started to laugh. Jumpy laughed along, not knowing what they were laughing at but he wanted to be included. I blushed more as tears welled in my eyes.
"FIRST SQUAD!" Mr. No-Hands yelled, making Sonia, Ray, and Jumpy be quiet.
Lin Chung got up from his seat, walking over to my stuck form.
"Would you like some help?" He asked kindly.
I nodded and he grabbed me under my arms, and I gripped his biceps. With one strong tug, I popped out and landed on him. I quickly got up, afraid that I hurt him, but he didn't seem fazed. He smiled at me and helped me up. We sat through the meeting, Sonia and Ray were whispering, and giggling.
Mr. No-Hands soon took notice. "Mystique Sonia! Mighty Ray! Care to share what is so funny!?" He growled
"(Y/N) got stuck! It was funny!" Mighty Ray chuckled
"She is no laughing matter." Lin Chung said, defending me.
"That is right Lin Chung!" Mr. No-Hands said "Now! Mystique Sonia, Mighty Ray! You will be put on First Squad leave until I say you can come back since you can't appreciate other people's differences!" Mr. No-Hands growled.
Sonia and Ray left, grumbling.
Lin Chung's POV
Mr. No-Hands sighed "The meeting is done for the day..." He said and left. (Y/N) was crying, her face nuzzling my chest.
I looked over at Jumpy, who just realized what he had done was wrong. I don't blame Jumpy for giggling. He didn't know and I know he wouldn't have done it on purpose anyway. Jumpy hopped over and gave the whimpering woman a hug.
"(Y/N) get better." Jumpy says, nuzzling her cheek before leaving as well. It was just me and her now.
(Y/N)'s POV
It was just me and him now. Lin Chung wrapped his other arm around me, kissing the top of my head. Tears continued to roll down my cheeks.
"Don't cry... they were wrong to laugh at you." He said comfortingly
"They h-had all the r-right to laugh... L-Look at me Lin... I'm not l-like Sonia o-or Alpha girl..." I whimpered, my cheeks a slight red.
"I know this is a sensitive subject to you, flower," He said, making me blush "It's hard to control at times... and that's ok! But here... Don't think of it as your fat, think of it as... you have more to love... more to cuddle." He smiled at me, pulling my chin up gently.
I blushed at his words. His lips got closer to mine.
"...More of a beautiful, lovely, lady in this world." He said before closing the gap between us. My eyes fluttered shut and we stayed like that until oxygen became a need. We pulled away panting.
"I love you... Can you allow me to call you mine?" He asked, smiling at me
"Y-Yes!" I said happily, hugging him closely. Lin Chung loved me for who I was and I loved him for who he was... and that's all that mattered.
(EYYYYY. I wanted to say, if you see yourself as fat, don't. If you wear those tank-tops and shorts and you go past a mirror and think 'hey! I'm looking good!' Then honey oh my! YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD! I'm a chubby girl myself! But I tend to wear a lot of tank-tops and shorts. I may get dirty looks but you learn not to care! First Squad and I love you! See you in the next chapter! (Which I hope is that mighty ray one I'm SUPPOSED to be working on!))