"Yes" Harry dug around or a bit in his suitcase before finding a relatively simple floral print blouse and a pair of extremely skinny jeans, going into the bathroom to change, it wasn't something that I would ever imagine Harry choosing for himself, but I was glad he did because I thought he would look really nice in it. A few seconds later, I heard a gasp from the bathroom, and Harry came out shirtless. I immediately noticed exactly what he had gasped about.

"I have tattoos!" Harry said, holding his arms up for him to see. Now Harry looked amazing shirtless, but I forced myself instead to look past that and look at the individual tattoos. They were very eclectic, and I imagined that each one must have a profound meaning of some sort, or at least an in depth story about why Harry got them.

"Yes... You do have tattoos, they look very nice" I regretted immediately adding on that last part.

"Thanks? But this isn't my body. I thought that our bodies had just been put here from somewhere else, but they weren't, because I've never gotten a tattoo in my life... I think that it's possible that Harry and Louis from this world, are in our bodies right now, causing trouble"

My eyes went wide. "Oh no... We're going to come back to everyone hating us or something... Louis from this world isn't going to know about my conversations... He's not going to know about anything or anyone..."

Harry, who to my dismay realized he wasn't wearing a shirt, slipped on the blouse, buttoning it hastily.

I had to leave Harry's room to find clothes, finding a pair of skinny jeans, and a white adidas tank top. I returned to find Harry standing in the hallway, he held up a wallet for me to see, revealing credit cards and paper notes.

"Nice" I said, we headed down to the lobby and found it to be more crowded than yesterday. We pushed our way out the front door of the hotel, Harry called a cab to come get us.

When the cab arrived we got in, the driver, turning around to ask us where we wanted to go. His eyes went wide when he saw us.

"You're... You guys are in one direction! I love your band!"

"Yeah, thanks"

"Could I like get a picture with you guys?"

"Umm" I said, exchanging looks with Harry, who shrugged. "Sure"

We pressed ourselves forward so that we were in the picture fully, before the guy snapped a selfie with us.

"Could you take us..." Harry looked in his wallet "To umm" His eyes went wide as if he'd realized something, but he didn't hint at it in his voice when he said "Is there any good breakfast places or cafes that you would recommend around here?"

"Yeah, I know of a few"

"Could you just pick one and take us there?"

"Sure thing!" When the car was in motion Harry turned to me.

"We're old" He said

I just looked at him blankly "What?" He held out an I.D that he'd pulled from his wallet. "Oh shit, we are old!" Harry was twenty one years old. And that made me twenty three...

"So" Harry muttered just loud enough so I could hear "Harry and Louis from this world have just been sucked out of adulthood, and now they have to go back to being teenagers in high school? They really got the short end of the stick didn't they?"

"I suppose they did at that"

We had barely been in the cab for ten minutes, when we stopped in front of a nice diner, it had a classic american style to it, like the ones you see on tv. We stepped out of the cab and Harry paid the driver, giving him a very generous tip, and a handshake through the window.

"Here's my card" The driver said "I'd be happy to drive you any time"

"Thank you so much. It was so nice to meet you" Harry replied

"Bye now. Take care" I said.

We went into the diner, looking around I saw that it was nearly full. A sign saying 'please wait to be seated' stopped us from going further. The decor was very retro, like it was straight out of an american movie from the seventies or something. It had a nice feel to it.

A young woman with an apron and a notebook approached us, her eyes scanning the pages of her notebook before looking up, her eyes widening.

"I know you guys!" She said

I was for a minute distraught, trying to figure out where I possibly could have met her before this, and then it clicked that I wasn't in my hometown anymore, and we were famous.

"Uumm... Okay" I said

"Follow me, thankfully we have a few seats open still, you'd like a booth or a table?"

"Booth please?"

"You know it's not everyday that we get celebrities here. We're going to have to get a picture of you to put on our wall now, oh yeah, and you get free pie. We have good pie I think you'll like it. Do you come to places like this a lot? I bet you do... There's places like this everywhere you go nowadays. I mean I just work here" She was rambling, which became obvious after she stumbled over her third consecutive sentence. It was like she wasn't sure how to act around us, which I didn't like at all, I wished she would just relax and be comfortable.

"Thank you so much Nava" Harry said, as she showed us to a booth near the back.

"How did you-?" She looked down, realizing she had a nametag on "Oh..." She straightened her back, like she remembered she worked there "What would you like to drink?"

"I'd like a cup of tea" Harry said

"You won't fall asleep on me will you?" I asked jokingly, he kicked me under the table "Ow! Could I get a coke?"

Nava left and I turned back to Harry. I hadn't really studied him since the dimension switch, and now that I was, I began to notice subtle changes in his appearance. His hair was a little different, the maturity in his face. It was barely different, but then again it was four years later in a different world entirely. Harry was glowing like he always was, beautiful, and he looked tired. I wanted to reach out and take his hand which was resting on the table, and I wanted to kiss it gently. I wished I could show all this affection I had for him, but what would he think if I did? He would stop speaking to me maybe... Or maybe he wasn't that cruel... Maybe I would spend the rest of our friendship as someone Harry looked at resentfully. I didn't want that. I wanted him to look at me the way he did now, with complete platonic love and innocence.