Hey! We meet again!

Start from the beginning

You:
> "YOU CALLED HIM TOO?!"

Ouma🐱:
> "maaaaaaaaybe~"

Akamatsu🎹:
> "is something going on? I can't sleep because of the constant notifs"

You:
> "Ouma has officially gone too far."

Akamatsu🎹:
> "what do you mean? What did he do?"

Unknown number:
> "I don't mean to be rude but can you please get this Ouma-kun to leave me alone?"

Ouma🐱:
> "Aw stranger-chan is polite~ I'm flattered~"

Akamatsu🎹:
> "are you serious Ouma-kun?"

You:
> "okay listen. I know I apologized before but I just want to say I'm sorry for this. I'll get it through his thick skull. You can just leave and call it a night, yeah?"

Akamatsu🎹:
> "yeah.. we're really sorry for getting you into this."

Unknown number:
> "...."
> "okay, I forgive you guys but please end this for good."

Akamatsu🎹:
> "thank you, have a nice night!"

Ouma🐱:
> "guys wait!"

Ouma🐱 sent an attachment.
It appears to be a picture of a tuxedo cat. It's Po.

> "let's just at least look at this special boy."

Unknown number:
> "that's actually a really cute cat.."
> "but really, stop getting the wrong idea with how I happened to perceive your friend. It's not every day you get approached by someone asking for your number."
> "nevermind, have a nice night everyone."

Unknown number left the chat: 11:10 PM

You:
> "holy shit Ouma"
————————————————————————
"Kiibo-kun, are you sure that you're okay with going to a cafe?" Shuuichi asked as he walked with Kiibo. Shuuichi was concerned about this because Kiibo is a robot and probably can't eat or drink anything. Shuuichi didn't want to appear insensitive or anything for asking the robot to accompany him in a place that's made to serve foodstuffs. "Yeah, it's fine Saihara-kun! We're going to review some material so there's nothing wrong with it!" Kiibo reassured. Shuuichi sighed in relief as they managed to finally reach the place after the long walk.

Shuuichi opened the door. He was immediately hit by the noise of the people chattering inside as the small bell by the doorframe jingled at his arrival. He sat down with Kiibo, taking the jacket he wore off his shoulders and hung it behind his chair. A waitress with a superficial smile walked over to them, providing a menu. She wore a maid's dress as this was some sort of maid cafe, well to an extent. Of course, Kiibo just shrugged the menu aside since he didn't really need it. Shuuichi decided that he would delay his order, he and Kiibo had some serious reviewing to do. It was December and midterms were coming up, their school took that stuff very seriously.