The blonde snorted. What did I expect from him? He thought.

“Then how can you survive in winter?”

“I mean, I’m a normal human who can wear layered top, winter coat, warm socks and pants and thick shoes in winter?” Seokjin intented to be sassy, but he knew he was failed as Taehyung bursted into laughter. “Is there something funny, Taehyung-ssi?”

The brown shook his head, but excitement clearly all over his face, something that Seokjin couldn’t understand at all. By any chance he had met an insane but attractive guy. Damn it, even Seokjin still found him attractive?

“Where is your destination?” The brown asked as his laugh ended. His face redden and Seokjin couldn’t help but found it amazing. Wait, what?

Seokjin cleared his throat and answered,”Daejeon. And yours is?”

“Busan.” Taehyung took a glance to departure schedule on the giant television next to train rail. “So, you are going to depart at 9.15?”

Seokjin followed where the brown gazed then nodded. He turned back to the brown, wondered why Taehyung looked a little bit uneasy. “Right. And you’ll go at 8.45?” He gazed his watch. “Fifteen minutes from now.”

Taehyung moves his body in discomfort. Seokjin frowned as Taehyung took a deep breath.

“I don’t like going to Busan.” The brown bit his lips.

Seokjin took his vibrated phone from his shorts pocket then grinned as he read the message from Yoongi.

Jin hyung, you didn’t forgot to buy me a birthday gift, don’t you?

“So you are from Seoul?” Seokjin responded while typing his reply to Yoongi.

Be grateful I’m going there to celebrate your birthday, you little shit

“No, actually. It’s otherwise. I’m from Busan.” Taehyung sounded like he was daydreaming. The blonde stared him to ensure himself. He was not fully wrong though.

“I couldn’t hear Busan accent at all,” murmured Seokjin, half wondering.

Taehyung smiled briefly, which, in Seokjin’s eyes, looked a little bit too sad. “I moved to Seoul since high school,” Before Seokjin could reply, the brown added,”to find someone.”

The blonde put his phone back into his backpack. He observed how the brown’s eyes glassy. He was never good talking to stranger, moreover comfort him. That’s why he said,”You can tell me if you want.”

The brown’s expression, at least for Seokjin, changed brighter in a second. Taehyung positioned himself to find comfort more then he cleared his throat.

“He is my first love.” Just by saying that, Seokjin could see how the brown’s eyes sparkled happily. He still couldn’t believe how fast Taehyung’s mood changed. “Well, it’s not exactly love since I was so young but you know what I mean.”

Seokjin blinked his eyes in shock but he decided to just shrugged and listened to Taehyung without cutting him off. He was not surprised of undirect confession that Taehyung was a gay, but it was more how Taehyung seemed pay no mind to tell him, a complete stranger he just met minutes ago.

“I can’t really remember our memories, but, he’s the love of my life, until now. Nothing changed. Not even when he dissapeared for years,” Taehyung turned to Seokjin, looking for judgement or dissaproval.  But Seokjin was calm and listened to him well, so Taehyung decided to continue,”My parents told me he moved to another city with his family, but they didn’t know the details either. It hurted me so much since he didn’t tell me anything. I couldn’t remember what exactly he was saying, of course, but I was convinced it was not farewell. But I was wrong. He left me.”