Taehyung was a social butterfly, people said, and he loved complimenting people, especially the special one like Seokjin. But Seokjin wasn’t an inch like that. He might got a lot of compliments, but he was not good to realise he was worth it.

The one who got praised blushing and kept his gaze away from Taehyung. Laughing, Seokjin tried so hard to hide his mess. Somehow Taehyung found that laugh so adorable, sounding like window that was being wiped.

The latter chuckled, but then he was kind of dissapointed. How could Seokjin didn’t have confidence of himself?

“With these sweaty hair and body, and dull face?” asked Seokjin playfully.

The brown shrugged, seemed pay no attention nor mind. “I think they are not enough to make me think otherwise.”

“Well,” Seokjin decided to change the topic since compliments always got him uncomfortable. “tell me, how could you have my wallet?”

Taehyung fanned his face with his hands, looked genuinely pissed because the unfriendly weather, answering without looking at the blonde,”It fell at the entrance and apparently you were in hurry so I couldn’t call you.”

The blonde opened his backpack, taking out a mini fan portable and handing it to Taehyung. The brown frowned but then he took it with sweet smile plastered on his lips.

 “You didn’t give it to the security? You looked for me instead.” Seokjin said in daydreaming tone.

The brown closed his eyes and enjoyed the wind brought by the mini fan. Seokjin tilted his head, gazing the perfect nose the brown had. The latter presumed Taehyung looked like he was thinking more than enjoying the wind.

“I love meeting new people,” said Taehyung nonchalantly, as if it could answer all the question Seokjin had asked.

The blonde frowned, couldn’t really understand the guy next to him. “But there were thousand possibilities that you couldn’t─”

“Why did you give this to me?” The brown opened his eyes, turned to Seokjin and shook the mini fan.

Seokjin ruffled his hair then snorted. “You always like this to stranger? Cut─”

“You tend to sweat easily, more than me.” Taehyung stared at the blonde hair and face, simply ignored Seokjin once more. He then leaned his body forward, shortened their gap until Seokjin could feel how warm the brown breath. Reflexively, the latter pulled his head backward. He hated how Taehyung could intimidated him easily.

 “Listen,” Seokjin rose his tone, trying so hard to ignore how attractive Taehyung from this close. “You like talking to yourself like this? Ignoring people?”

“I didn’t ignore you.” Taehyung opposed, almost sounded like automatically. “I just knew priority more. The more important topic should be prioritized.”

Seokjin took a glance in disbelied to the brown who smirked. “Excuse me?”

“So, why didn’t you use this fan yourself?” Taehyung repeated his question as if he didn’t offend the blonde five seconds ago.

“What do you think?” Seokjin found himself answered, completely forgot how obnoxious Taehyung.

The brown crossed his leg then rubbed his chin, thinking about the answer sincerely. “Because you catch a cold easily?”

Seokjin gasped. “Am I that easy to read?”

“No.” Taehyung shook his head dramatically. “Sometimes I am just too smart.”