He smiled and patted his hand beside him gesturing for you to come sit with him.

You stood and sat down beside them and smiled back at him.

You started a conversation. (You could just imagine what your both talking and all because I'm lazy, forgive me for it 😦 . . .)

You were laughing about something he said and felt a familiar tickling in your nose.

You just shrugged it off. You knew that it could just go away like the recent ones you had which was a bit annoying because some of those occasions you were ready but alas, they did not come as you expected them to. (Don't worry! I too experienced it and it was annoying as heck!)

The tickling got stronger and you took a deep breath and attempted to remove it but it only made the feeling more stronger.

“And when Tadashi woke up, he accidentally smashed the camera–” Hiro continued his story when he invented rocket sized cat boots and made Mochi fly it to Tadashi but was cut off by your sneeze.

Achoo!” You sneezed out.

You realized that you just sneezed and quickly covered your mouth with both hands, a dark blush emitting from your neck to your cheeks, giving a shade of red tint on your ears.

You absolutely hated it when you sneezed. Why? Because of all disturbing sneezes all around the world yours had to be a little kitten! (< This is me. . . *sigh*)

You saw Hiro's eyes widened at the noise and looked at you with a shock expression.

“Did you just sneeze?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

And to think that you just sneezed in front of your goshdamn crush!

You removed your hands from your mouth as you shook your head no and looked down, embarrassed by your annoying sneeze.

He smirked and cupped both of your cheeks, making you look up at him.

“Aww. . . Did wittle (Y/n) dwast sweezed?” He said in a baby voice, chuckling after.

You rolled your eyes at his baby voice and looked at him, giving him a look.

He leaned forward having the mischievous glint in his eyes and rubbed your nose against his that made you blush again!

He squished your cheeks and rolled them with his palms that made you more annoyed.

“Your sneeze is adorable!” He ‘silently’ squealed.

You felt your face heat up again.

You smiled cheekily at him.

“Oh? Is my sneeze only the adorable thing about me?” You asked and planted a quick kiss on his lips then released his grip on you and darted down the stairs, laughing.

He sat there shocked about what you've just done and placed his fingers on his lips where yours was just minutes ago.

He then snapped back from his dazed state — “Hey!”— and stood up from his bed, racing down the stairs to chase you.

~°•°~

Awee! 💕💞

Wasn't that cute? :D

No? Oh alright. . .

Anyways. . Here!

Sorry if the characters were a bit OOC (Out of character) but I tried my best!

This one shot is made by me due to my best friend doing this to me. . .

I just sneezed earlier (as I said I sneeze like a little kitten) he gave me an amused look and began to squeeze my cheeks while rubbing his nose against mine. It was sweet, yes (*cough* like him *cough*), but it made me extremely annoyed though!

I just remembered what he did when I sneezed again and decided to write it! :)

Now this one shot exists!
:v

Anywho. . .

Yay! It's my birthday! :D

I'm finally 13! :P

XD

But my birthday is on March 23 so if your date is still 22 or something then it's practically fine! c:

Anyways!

I got to go now!

My presents are waiting for me! :D (Lol, if I have any XD. Mum and Dad are probably too busy to remember my birthday or something. . .)

But my best friend gave me an advance birthday present yesterday (Oh lookie here! I have one! :D) and told me that I can't open until my birthday (which is today) and I'm really excited to open it!

I am literally writing this at midnight and I am just excited like that! XD

Bye bye kittens! 😺

Luv you to pieces! 😍😘💞

~Aleksei099

1181 words
March 23, 2018

Please vote! It would make me really happy on my birthday! :D

🎉🍰