Double Date And Jenny Slate

I was in Nathan's house. We were sitting on the couch, cuddling. His one hand was warped around my waist and the other was holding one of my hands. We were watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. And then my phone beeped. I picked up and saw Chris' message.

"Wanna have a double date tomorrow? Jenny's free. Ask Mr. Doctor. ;p ;p"

I laughed at Chris saying Nathan 'Mr.Doctor'. My friend is such a dork. I looked up at Nathan.

"Are you free tomorrow night?" I said. Nathan looked down at me and smiled.

"Yeah, why?" said Nathan

"Chris wants to meet you. Also Chris is dating Jenny Slate. I wanna meet her as well. So were thinking of a double date!" I said

"Sounds fun! tell him I'm free." smiled Nathan as he kissed me lightly. I texted Chris.

"We are free. Where should we meet?" - E

"I was wondering how about your place? You know the paparazzi." -C

"Okay! No problem, meet you at 6 tomorrow" - E

"Okay! <3"

The next day I cleaned the house with the help of Nathan, who came early in the morning to help me. So nice of him! In the noon we had our lunch, when Nathan's phone rang. Nathan went to the living room to talk while I cleaned the table. Nathan came back and said,

"Babe, I have to go to the hospital. One of my patient's state is critical. they need me."

"It's okay, babe! I can understand. they need you there" I smiled at him in complete understanding way.

"Thanks. I'll be here before 6! I'm sorry." said Nathan sadly.

"No problem. It's your work. And it's your duty" I smiled at him and Nathan kissed me and went off.

I've ordered Chinese Food for the evening. I know Chris loves pizza. But I thought Chinese would be great!. I got ready at 5. And in 5:30 there was a knock at the door. I thought Nathan was here. I went to the door and opened it almost kissing the person before me when I heard

"Whoa, girl! Look who are you kissing!" said the person before me. It was Chris.

"It's you! I though Nathan!" I said.

"Be glad that it was me. If you had accidentally kissed me, it wouldn't be a big deal. But what if it was some stranger and he let you kiss him" I gave him an angry look and playfully hit him.

'Ouch! You know it hurts a lot! wherever you heat me!" said Chris rubbing the place where I've hit him.

"I love to hit you" I said and poked my tongue at him.

"By the way I wouldn't have mind a kiss from you." said Chris playfully.

"I'd rather die than kiss you, Evans" I said.

"You sure?" said Chris mischievously. I rolled my eyes and asked.

"How come you are early?"

"If Jenney and I would have come here together, the paparazzi will go mad and will cover your whole house. So I told her to come by herself. it's the best and safe way." said Chris and he went to the couch and lied down.

"Thanks for arranging this in your house" smiled Chris looking up at me.

"No problem" I smiled back.

"Where's Mr.Doctor? I thought you said that he is here from morning?" said Chris looking around.

"He had a call. One of his patients' state was critical. SO he had to go. But he'll come back soon" I said