Late Evans

Elle's POV

I was right in my desk. i was keep looking at the door. Cause in my office, I am expecting to meet a celebrity. I just wonder why they have to be so late? I mean being late doesn't make you more important. Does it? I don't know. That's what I think. Be punctual.  But also it was common for me. As I am the Communication Officer of this company, my job is to deal with celebrity who are hired to be a Brand Ambassador. I greet them, tell them what to do and I am there for every information they need. Yeah, this kinda work is great! But still as I have been doing for almost 3 years, now i don't feel my heart on my work. But still I am working for the biggest fashion company in the world. They pay me well and i can have a good life with that. And yet I am single.  I don't know why but guys seems no interest on me. I mean they think that i am kinda "bro" type. Good as a friend. I don't mind being single though. 

But now i am too fed up! It's been two hours now. Ray, my boss called me almost 50 times to know if he has come yet. Yes, I am waiting for an appointment with Chris Evans, who hadn't shown up for two hours. Where yesterday I called his  PA to make sure he come here in the office at 11am. Now it's about to be 1 pm.  I sighed and then my office phone rang

"Yes?" I said with a bit annoyance on my tone.

"Ma'am, Chris Evans is here and he is claiming that you have an appointment with him" said the receptionist.

"I had" I muttered under my breath.

'Sorry? What?" said the receptionist.

"Nothing, tell him to come." I said as I hung up the phone. Then i called my boss

"Ray?"  I said.

"Yeah" said Ray. He sounded pissed off.

"Chris Evans is here." I said.

"Oh God!" I was expecting him to sound relived but instead of   that I heard anxiety,

"What happen?" I said

"We are taking Brad Pitt's shoots. he is still shooting" said Ray

"Oh crap!" I said.

"Hey, Elle, can you just get him busy while we finish it?  If we don;t take shoots with him, I am afraid that we won't be able to set up another shooting in months." said Ray. I heard the request on his tone.

"Okay. I'll handle the situation" I said. I hung up and took a deep breath when there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" I said.

A man about 6 feet tall, a broad chest came in. His face was covered with bear which made him kinda sexy. It was Chris Evans. As i was always to meet celebrities, I didn't feel very much excitement to see Captain America himself in front of me. Instead of that I was kinda pissed of for he being late. I made a fake smile face and offered him a chair. 

"Hi" said Chris while sitting.

"Hello, Mr. Evans. I am Ellezarina Walker." I said still with a smile. 

"Sorry for being late" said Chris with an apology tone.

"It's okay, sir" I said. But inside m " It is not okay! You late shit!" 

"So? What is the theme of this photo shoot? What do I have to do? Can we start now?" said Chris.

"Umm.... Mr. Evans, as you are late, another Brand ambassador is currently in the photo shoot. So If you don't mind, can you wait?" I said sweetly

"Can we do it tomorrow?" said Chris.

"I am sorry, Mr. Evans but our schedule is full for one month" I said