Chapter 55

This is NOT just an authors note I assure you.

But first I would like to say that I actually had this done a couple of days ago but my stupid Internet wouldn't let me upload it for some reason! so sorry for that.

Also I have a question for all of you and I want your honest answer. If I were to write another story that is not a pan fan fic or any kind of fan fic for that matter, would any of you read it? it wouldn't be any time soon if I did do it but I'v had an idea for my own book that has stuck with me for a long time now and I was just curious to see if anyone would actually read it if it weren't an already popular topic like the Peter Pan one is so let me know what you think honestly.

Anyways sorry for keeping you waiting here is my next update I hope you enjoy, let me know what you think of it and don't worry this is still just sort if leading up to the excitement so just hang in there for me. :)

Dumbstruck, flabbergasted, pained, confused. Those were all some of the traits that I could see mixed together on Peters face right now, along with a few indescribable emotions that can only be explained as 'durrr'.

We were currently laying in Peters bed watching all of my favorite old childhood Disney movies. Right now we're watching Snow White and Peter seems to be... well let's just say he's not enjoying himself. The only way that I convinced him to watch them with me was by making him feel guilty about all of the work I put into setting it up for us.

When Peter left me in his bedroom while he went to take a shower I quickly sprinted down the hall and lugged the giant TV down from my room and into his. Peter didn't have one considering he doesn't ever watch TV.

Now that may not seem like a lot of work seeing as Peters room is only a hallway away from mine but that's a pretty long hallway! And I'm not exactly the strongest person..

I tried just about every tactic there was to get this TV down that hallway. Carrying it defiantly didn't work. Rolling it....well considering its square it didn't roll at all. Kicking it was even less affective especially sense I crushed my toe from my original plan of trying to carry the TV.

But I didn't give up. Nope! I tried and tried and eventually I got that TV into Peters room!....

Okay, okay fine. Peter got out of the shower 15 minutest later and saw me standing in the doorway of my room trying to push a big TV and then just proofed it into his room. He then also informed me that he could have just made a new TV appear in his room if I would have just told him. But hey, it got him to agree to watching the movies with me because I kept telling him how much work I had put into it just so he would watch them with me.

The only time his appalled expression would falter was when he would look over at me and see me smiling brightly at the TV. For the smallest fraction of a second a small smile would ease its way onto Peters face until I would scold him to watch the movie, then it was back to his original look of torture.

"This is so inaccurate." Peter scoffed.

"Just wait until I make you watch Peter Pan." I playfully winked back at him which he returned with an eye roll.

"You said three movies, and we have already watched 'Cinderella' and 'Sleeping Beauty' so this is our last one." Peter scolded.

"But don't you want to see our worlds version of you and your life?!" I pouted at him.

"No actually, after seeing how dreadful these movies are, and how I somehow managed to feel bad for my enemy's for having such a poor portrayal of their lives in your world, I would most certainly not want to see how they butchered my character."

I gave him a look like he had just insulted my family before crossing my arms and looking away from him with a 'hmpf'.

"What ever ill get you to watch it eventually." I stated like it were an inevitable fact. "Now look what you've done! You made us miss a bunch of the movie!" I scolded him picking up the remote to rewind. Peter let out an agonizing moan and I had to look the other way to hide my snicker so that Peter wouldn't know just how much I was enjoying torturing him with this.

After the movie had ended, Peter and I lied there in a comfortable silence, he was propped up against the back of the head bored, me laying on his chest. I played with the fabric of his shirt while he ran his hands through my hair in a consistent southing pattern.

"Hey Peter?" I broke the calm silence that had surrounded us sense the end of the movie.

"Hmm?" Peter moaned back, urging me to continue.

I knew this was a touchy topic but I wanted to know so.. well so basically I didn't care.

"Why did you really take Henry?"

I looked up at him begging him win my eyes to give me the real answer.

Peter let out a deep sigh, shifting himself to sit up straighter in preparation for his explanation.

"He heard me play my pipes. He came on his own. It was his choice." he stated.

"Yes but now his family has gone through all of this trouble to come and get him back and he seems very eager to go with them so why are you holding him here"

He let out another deep sigh.

"Okay, his family has something that I want. Something that will benefit me and my island and once they agree to give it to me I will willingly give Henry back to them. Lets just leave it at that okay."

The force in Peters voice told me I needed to drop the subject so that's exactly what I did. It still bothered me that I didn't know what it is that he wanted from them but I was at least glad that he told me this much. Knowing Peter it may not even be anything that big. Peter is just determined to win everything so he will go to the extreme to assure he gets whatever he wants no matter how small.

I wrapped my arms around Peters torso and smiled up brightly at him, which he retuned back down at me with just as much light in his eyes as I imagined was in mine. He leaned down to me and placed a light kiss to the tip of my nose and caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"We should be getting to sleep, its about 3am." Peter whispered into my ear sending a shudder down my back. I hummed happily closing my eyes at the comfort of his warm breath fanning over me and snuggled up closer to him before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Thank you guys for reading!

Vote and Comment!