Chapter 4

I came back out 20 minutes later after I calmed myself down and changed into the same jeans and black tank top that I wore the day before, not wanting to have to go back and ask Peter for more cloths. I took my hair down from the pony tail I slept in and shook out the loose waves. At first I spent a few minutes trying to fix it up and make it look nice but then I stopped myself. Why did I want my hair to look nice when I'm stuck on an island with a bunch of strangers!? Though in the back of my mind I knew why but I would never admit it to anyone, or myself for that matter. I wanted it to look good around Peter. I still wasn't sure why yet but I did. I angrily yanked down my hair from the cute up do I had just put it into refusing to except that I was trying to look good for him and shook out my hair once again to the messy curls that hung down to the middle of my torso, and walked out of the tree house to see where everyone else had went.

After seeing that the clearing where the fire pit was, was empty of any lost boys, I realized I didn't know where else to check. I haven't been anywhere else on this island except for the beach and I don't exactly know how to get there considering I was passed out when Pan took me here. I sat down on one of the logs around the remains of last nights fire which is now mostly a pile of ash. I decided I would just sit here and wait for them to return instead of wandering around aimlessly looking for then. I picked up a stick and started to draw random doodles into into the dirt trying to entertain myself. I wrote my name out and started to decorate around it with different symbols like hearts and stars. Suddenly what I was doing sunk in and I dropped the stick to the ground, quickly getting angry with myself. 'what the heck?!' I mentally yelled at myself. 'This is not like me, what am I doing? I'm sitting around patiently awaiting for my captor to return. That's insane!' I stood up, kicking the stick I had dropped furiously as I stormed out of the clearing. 'I'm going to get out of here even if it takes me days.' And with that I stormed off into the unfamiliar woods.

******************

I had been out in the woods all day long, it was already night time again and I was starting to feel really weak, but there was no way I was giving up. I am not a quitter! Not as if I would know how to get back if I decided to anyways. After walking a few more minutes I hear a rustling from in the woods. I quickly scrambled for something to use as a weapon, a stick anything! Finally I found a thin pointy rock and I held it in my right hand like you would hold a dagger, ready to fight off what ever came at me. Right then a taller Middle Aged man came walking out past some trees. He looked surprised to see me and raised his hands in a mock surrender after seeing my defensive position. "Now now deary, put the rock away. I don't want any trouble" the man said, a hint of sarcasm to his voice.

"Who are you?" I demanded keeping up my fighting stance.

"I could ask you the same question. Pan doesn't usually allow girls on his island, and you don't look anything like a fairy." He said skeptically.

"You know about Peter Pan?!" I asked

"Of coarse I do" he answered "the boy controls and manipulates everything and everyone on this island."

"Don't you think it's weird?" I asked him, curious at how calm he sounded.

"Don't I think what's weird?" he questioned.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Peter Pan! you know, that he's real!" I said as if I it where obvious what I meant before, which I truly thought it was.

"Ahh, I see. Pans shadow must have taken you here. You must be human." he said with a look of realization on his face.

"No way?!" I shouted with fake enthusiasm. "Wow I can't wait to tell all my friends, they'll all be soo surprised!" I said with heavy sarcasm in my tone.