Chapter 32

After everyone had cleared out of my room I decided to just sit in here until Megan woke up, not wanting to risk leaving her alone. I walked over to the full shelf of books that I'v never even looked at, in the corner of my room. I grabbed one at random, sat on the foot of the and began to read to try and pass the time by. About 60 pages in I felt the bed shift and a small moan come from Megan, signaling me that she was waking up.
"Where am I" Megan slurred. I shut my book and tossed it into the floor, moving up to the top of the bed.
"Where am I?!" she said sounding a more panicked this time, looking around frantically.
"Hey, shhh" I tried to sooth her. "It's okay meg, it's okay."
"Wha- how do you know my name-" she stuttered out and stared at me, trying to take in my face."Jennifer?"
I slowly nodded my head, waiting for her angry outburst when she threw her arms around me in a tight embrace. I slowly moved my arms to go around her back and hold onto her too. I widened my eyes, blinking rapidly to try and dry my eyes, willing the tears not to fall out.
"I'v missed you so much" she squealed. "wait" she pulled back enough to look at my face. "where are we?" I sighed.
"It's kind of a long story..."

I went on to tell Megan everything about where we were, when I came here, who some of the boys were. I told her about Alexander and how he was 'Felix' now. I pretty much filled her in on everything that I knew. To my surprise she didn't seem freaked out by all of it. Then again, Megan was always kind of an odd one. After I had finished my very detailed explanation of this whole islands where about's, I stopped and waited for her response to if all.
"This is soo weird" was all she said in response, making me giggle at her.
"I know it's a lot to take in. But don't worry though, ill make sure that he takes you back right as soon as possible" I assured her.
"What? why?" she seemed baffled and almost insulted by this. "I just got here." I gave her a strange look like she were crazy.
"Well I mean I just assumed you wouldn't want to stay here... I mean you didn't come here by choice, you were taken here."
"I know that, but that doesn't make it a bad thing. I mean c'mon! I haven't seen you in what..? 10 years?!" she said with surety in her tone. I couldn't believe it. She really wanted to stay here. "Don't you want me here.." Her voice got quiet and she lost the 'sure of herself' tone.
"Of coarse I do!" I willed her to look into my eyes and see the sincerity. "I mean it would be amazing if you could stay for a while..but what about your family? Your parents were always sort of the protective type."
"Yeah well you remember my older sister Melody." she stated rather than asked but I nodded my head anyways. "when she turned 25 a couple of years ago she actually moved up to Europe, and somehow she convinced my parents to let me stay with her for the summer. So really I just have to get passed her, which won't be hard because she doesn't really care what I do. She always try's to be the cool older sister. Ill just tell her I'm staying with a friend." she shrugged like it was just that simple.
"If you're sure.." I said skeptically. she nodded her head enthusiastically.
"This is going to be so much fun!" she nearly squealed. I laughed at her excitement to be trapped on a magical island. I never did fully understand this girl. Right then there was a knock on the door.
"Can I come in" A voice that I knew all to well called through the door.
I scoffed and rolled my eyes, still not in the mood to talk to him.
"Is that Peter?" Megan raised her brow at me in a suggestive way and at first I wore a confused expression, then my face slowly turned into a look of realization.
"Don't. You. Dare." I threatened in a hushed tone. A devious smile appeared across her lips before se yelled to the door.
"Come in!" my eyes widened at her and her smile only grew.
"You suck" I whispered at her.
"Oh you love me" she said as if the idea of me not were absurd. The door swung open and Peter stepped inside.
"Could I talk to you in private for a moment Jenna?" I opened my mouth to deny his request when I was interrupted by Megan.
"Of coarse you can!" she said sounding all too willing as she stood from the bed and walked to the door. "Have fun..." she said suggestively turning to face us one more time and lifting her eyebrows up and down at me in a playful manor. I glared daggers at her causing her to snicker as she slipped out the door, shutting it behind her. Im so going to kill her later.

A/N: let me know what you think.

~A.J.