Cosmic Balance

I do not own the picture above, it belongs to it's respectful owner. This symbol is on Fatal Hope's arm sleeve, only in different colors. It is the symbol of Cosmic Balance.

Now, it is safe to say that Errant is going to be different than the other Errors I have made. While similar/the same in some cases, he is going to be different as a whole because of FH playing a admittedly big part in this whole thing. You'll see what I mean in the chapter.

Also, it is okay to do asks and dares about Fatal Hope and Errant - as well as other characters that will be in this story - in my "Ask and Dare" book if any of you all want to.

This Multiverse, this Fate, and characters are going to be very different than in my other Error stories. Even Destiny will be slightly different. Trying something new here, and I have a lot of world building, character development and such to go through; So, it's going to be slow going for a while. 

I am going to have fun with this, I know that for sure.

Also, sorry it took so long to update this story as well as others. I had been working on making the characters for this story; Writing down their designs, how they dress, their SOULS, their magic, and a bunch of other stuff to make them WAY different then how they usually are. Later on, I'll make character sheets - chapters filled with character information - about my characters and everything I wrote for them. That way it is easier for you all to keep track of them. But, that'll be later on, as not all the characters are written down or thought up fully yet.

Please know that this story is going to be a long one, and most likely a slow moving one - at least, at the start or at random times. I have a lot planed for this story, and I can not wait to get it all down and make it come to life.

Yet, for the most part, we'll see how it goes. While I did think long and hard on the characters and general idea of this story, I tend to write in the present and more along the lines of 'go with the flow', imagining it all as I write or before I start writing. So, we'll see. All I know is that I am pumped to make this story along with others. Fatal Hope is my OC after all, my baby~!

Now, onto the story!

-Chapter Start-

Fatal didn't know how long he ran for, only that there was no chance in hell he was stopping until he found the source of the call for help.

The ABYSS groaned all the louder, hungry static growing more and more, threatening to overtake him. Yet, Fatal couldn't help but grin. The ABYSS felt threatened. It had to be if it was trying to stop him from going forward. That meant he was getting closer, that he was getting somewhere.

It meant that Fate was loosing. Fatal was winning.

It made him want to laugh and dance about. He was getting somewhere, he was on his way to help another that the ABYSS and Fate didn't want him to; He could tell by the pain coming from his shackles, from how the ABYSS was trying to drown him out with it's hunger and static. Even if the one calling for help was the worst person in this whole Multiverse, it will be worth it just to spit on Fate's wants.

'Now, where are you?' Fatal silently wondered, his visor lighting up. Soon, his head snapped to the right, shifting so that he was running in a new direction. Words coming to life in his mind, words and thoughts that were not his own.

'JUSTICE/ETHEREAL- ErRoR - SOUL detected 100.58 ft to the left; Now 100.54 ft straight. No other SOULS detected within rang. Magic detected; - DESTRUCTION - Distraught and unstable. No harmful intent to user. Proceed with caution.'