I used my  Gliscor and Gengar as decoys and I diverted the Tyranitars' attention towards one window while I breached the building by the second floor and my memory didn't fail me as the wedding was gonna take place on the second floor.

The hall was massive so I managed to conceal myself in the sea of men and women.

Cynthia and Lance looked magnificent in their white wedding clothes. Lance's hair was quite different, rather similar to my current one - his locks were visible and it didn't look like a general illumination of reddish pink hair, while Cynthia had her hair in her usual hairstyle. All of their Pokemon stood near them in the place of bridesmaids and groomsmen.

It was like any other wedding but on a grander scale, they said their vows and all other stuff. I began to look around for grunts or even Giovanni who might be present to ensure that the silica lined cake does it's work. But I couldn't find any proper vantage point for a person to notice, and this meant that the person had to be IN the crowd, an uninvited guest like me.

"You may now kiss the bride", the officiant told Lance. He then lifted Cynthia's veil and pressed his lips to hers, and all of us began to clap. I used this time to break through the crowd and I brought out Lucario to help me sense the presence of the grunts.

"Alder, Diantha, Wallace, come on up", Lance invited the three of them and they were reluctant to do so.

"It's your marriage, Lance. We can't cut yours and Cynthia's cake, can we?", Diantha questioned and Lance simply chuckled in return.

"Well, I just want all of the champions to do something together for once", he joked not knowing the severity of the situation. Lucario couldn't take it anymore, he jumped down before they could cut the cake which irked all of them especially Cynthia's Garchomp.

"GAAH!! Change of plans!! All units, FIRE!!", Giovanni yelled right from my side. Was he there by my side the ENTIRE time?

Breaking through the windows, around 15 grunts came fully armed and immediately began to fire.

"Dragonite, Garchomp, all of you, help the people escape and hit any grunt you see! I'll deal with the consequences!!", Lance told his and Cynthia's Pokemon.

Lucario used an Aura Pulse to weaken the velocity of the bullets, but they kept firing rapidly and each bullet began to take a toll on him. I sacrificed my anonymity to protect my Pokemon but I didn't see him glowing a bright white and like my Charizard and Sceptile, he too mega evolved on his own.

With his eye mask kind of extension, red paws, sharper spikes, darker veins and tougher skin, he looked more menacing in every way. With one guttural cry, he sent the bullets back to the grunts even quicker than they arrived killing many and mortally wounding the rest such that they were spending their last moments.

Cynthia's POV:

That Lucario was FAR superior to an ordinary mega evolved Lucario. Out of nowhere, a man dressed completely in black with hair just like Lance's but jet black in colour, and he had the same amber eyes Lance had.

Meanwhile, Giovanni attempted to escape but he was cut short by a Gliscor and a Gengar who attacked him with Scary Face together and began to laugh hysterically for some reason and the man seemed to crack a small smile but it was nearly impossible to see his face through his mask.

He glared at the suddenly not-so-grand head of Team Rocket who was lying the corner desperately calling for backup. He them took out his shotgun and fired.

"Greninja, I choose YOU!!", he yelled and the Greninja came out and crossed his arms and feet.

He then turned towards the man and nodded who nodded back and was suddenly surrounded by a torrent of water, and I heard Diantha gasp.

"Take care of the backup with Lucario, Greninja. He's mine!!", he told Greninja menacingly and both of their eyes turned a sharp shade of red for a split second. Then they nodded to each other again before splitting.

The man then brought out a rope completely made of ice out of NOWHERE and threw it around Giovanni's neck and pulled him towards him in one single pull with a guttural cry.

"What....do you....want from....me?", he wheezed. The man simply chuckled before melting the ice rope and then created a sledgehammer which was also made from ice and swung it around before making contact with the right side of Giovanni's jaw, who spat out a gallon of blood and a few teeth.

He then melted the sledgehammer away and took out a Pokeball which dangled down his neck and placed it in his shotgun and fired it point blank into Giovanni's abdomen. The force of the weapon was enough to cause a hole in his abdomen and he collapsed into the ground and a Pokemon came out of the Pokeball, it was the legendary Mewtwo.

"As promised, my friend. You help me during my training, and I give you Giovanni! You've held up your end of the deal, and I believe I've held up my end of the deal", he told Mewtwo who was busy giving Giovanni his strongest death glare.

Suddenly, all of us received a splitting headache which was sign that Mewtwo was conversing telepathically with the man, and he seemed to nod once in a while.

"Before you go, here", he told Mewtwo tossing a small bottle filled with a green liquid, while Mewtwo looked at him quizzically.

"A healing potion. Just in case if you want a time relapse, you know?", he told Mewtwo maliciously who returned the smile in a similar fashion.

"What have I done to you, Mewtwo? I've only made you the strongest Pokemon ALIVE!! How can you betray me?", he reasoned with the already angered Pokemon.

"Do you know the biggest sin you had committed? You CREATED me!!", he told him so strongly that even we could hear the message. After that he teleported with the fallen Team Rocket leader who was subjected to an Arceus forsaken world of torture.

Diantha was eyeing the man suspiciously while Lance wrapped his arms around me protectively, not that I needed any protection. Soon the Greninja, Lucario, Gliscor and Gengar came back and he returned them to their Pokeballs, and got ready to leave.

"Sorry about gate crashing your wedding", he told us rather sheepishly.

"Its alright! Thank you for helping us out, Ash", Lance told the guy. Wait, did he just say...Ash?

He most probably did as he stopped halfway in his tracks, and turned around with a horrified expression.

"Gotcha!!", Lance yelled in joy.

To be continued....

A/N: Thanks for reading!! Do leave a vote behind if it was good. Thanks!!:):):)