Chapter 7

"Will you go out with me?"

Thomas tilted his head, standing in front of his mirror. "Okay, okay..." he rubbed his face taking another pose, doing his flashing smile "Will you, eh, go out with me, Newt?"

Wow he was bad at this.

"I like science, you like science" he made a snap with his fingers, winking at the mirror "But together we could do chemistry, date- UGH THOMAS NO THIS IS CRINGE." He ran his fingers through his brunette locks to calm down. "No... Just no..."

With Minho's blessing he has been practising whole week to finally ask Newt out. Finally.
"But without this supersuit I am just a weird guy who stalks his crush and doesn't know how to eat in public places!" He sighed and looked over the mask that was hanging in his wardrobe. "Newt would never agree to go out with someone like me."

"Newt will definitely agree to go out with someone like you, I mean come on. You are a shucking superhero!" Minho shook his head, walking with Thomas in school corridor. "I would go out with you."
"Thanks... But you forgot the important fact that this guy over here is Thomas Parker."
Thomas saw Newt next to his locker, reading something with a smile. "...Newt is in love with Spiderman, not Thomas Parker."
"Well then prove your blondie that you are better than your super ego." Minho nudged him "Pull yourself together I want Newtmas!"

The brunette looked at his asian friend confused. "What's Newtmas?"
"Oh griever, someone needs to sniff the fanfiction world... Not those labor bottles."
"Fan...- What?"
"Nevermind.."
"Hey Tommy," Newt smiled, walking over.
Newt oh my god panic panic!!!!

Thomas turned around, smiling with a light flush"H-hey, umh, hi Newt."
"Mister Petterson said that we need to make a science project."
Thomas noticed how the British beauty brushed his blonde hair away from his face while talking and looked at him with his warm smile.
God smsvs why is he so gorgeous??
"So I was wondering if you wanna pair up?"
Thomas's thoughts were cut out.
First of all, wait what.
Secondly, did Newt just said that he is gonna be his project buddy? So it's basically a date? No?

Holy shuck he loves me!

"Thomas?" Newt tilted his head.
"S-Sure I would love to" The brunette bit his lip, trying to hide his smile.

Newt smiled.
"Good, give me your phone. I will give you my number so we could contact."
Thomas hands were almost shaking when he was searching for his phone from his pockets.
"Here uh, " he handed it to Newt.
Minho was watching the scene next to them silently, pleased grin on his face.

After typing the number in, Newt handed it back to Thomas.
"So I guess I will see you around, Tommy" he gave the brunette a soft wink and walked away towards the library.
Tommy Tommy Tommy...
"Thomas are you okay?" Minho waved his hand in front of his friend.
"More than okay..." Thomas chuckled softly.
"Blondie is interested in youuu" Asian nudged Thomas gently
Thomas tried to act like it was nothing, shrugging "We are just gonna study."
"That's what they always say"
"Minho!"
"Okay but no joke, it's a sign that you have to. HAVE TO. Ask him out."

Thomas was staring at his phone screen where was Newt's number, hesitantly moving his thumb towards the 'send a message' icon.
"We will see..."