Chapter 6

Thinking how he had just seen a guy half naked, Newt didn't notice how a car was driving towards him.

"Watch out!!" Someone across the road yelled but it was already too late. The vechile didn't stop.
Newt gasped, instinctively pulling himself into a tiny ball and waiting for the crash to happen.

Nothing happened.

Newt opened his eyes carefully and noticed his hero standing in front of the car, holding his hand against it which had stopped it.
"Watch the traffic lights yeah?"

The blonde blushed. "U-Um my thoughts were somewhere else, s-sorry..."
Others had already seen Spiderman and were running towards them.

"Newt Newt you okay?" Winston helped his friend up, checking on him to see if he was hurt.
Newt kept staring at the masked hero. "I am fine..."
"You sure? You look... pale?"
"I think more like pink." Sonya giggled, getting a dark glare from Newt.
"I said I am fine guys." Newt leaned down to pick up the books. Thomas automatically offered his help and picked them all up quickly.
"Thanks um... And thank you..." The blonde looked up, rewarding his hero with his angelic smile "For saving my life... Again."

Thomas felt like melting.

"That's my job, mister Stacy" the hero suddenly took Newt's hand, pressing his lips against it gently.
Newt felt his cheeks forming bright pink again. "I-I-"

Others were wolf whistling or taking pictures but Thomas didn't care anymore. He had been building up his courage to do this for so long.

"Shucking lovebirds..." Minho shook his head with a smile while watching the scene from the distance with others.

As his hero moved his eyes to his saved one, Newt was just standing there bright as a tomato. "I-I gotta go, I uh," he slipped his hand away. He clutched the books against his chest and turned around quickly.
All those people ran around Spiderman, no one noticing how Thomas was looking over the rushing blonde.
Newt's lips curved into a tiny smile as he touched the hand that his Spiderman had kissed.
His Spiderman?

Don't fall in love with a stranger, his friends had warned him.

Newt sighed as he disappeared to the library.
Too late.

He sat down, took out his sketchbook and started drawing.